Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Mario Brothers starter home

by asdf Posted 24th Jul 2005 at 6:02 PM

19 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 17 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 24th Jul 2005 at 9:26 PM
Thankyou! I love paper mario!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 24th Jul 2005 at 9:47 PM
I just love your houses. So much so, that it would be the only reason for me to get University. Unfortunately, I do not have it so all I can do is admire your houses here.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Personal:
Bluegenie2 Designs

Sims:
LIU
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Scholar
#4 Old 24th Jul 2005 at 11:02 PM
Cute! Mario needs better money
Forum Resident
#5 Old 25th Jul 2005 at 4:26 AM
Love Mario games thanks!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 26th Jul 2005 at 12:21 AM
I reccomend university because you basically cant do anything without the expansion.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 26th Jul 2005 at 12:35 AM
Okay, give me the money and I will go get it Unfortunately, right now I am broke due to lack of work

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Personal:
Bluegenie2 Designs

Sims:
LIU
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Test Subject
#8 Old 26th Jul 2005 at 11:13 AM Last edited by dalek2593 : 26th Jul 2005 at 3:55 PM.
Can you get to both beds without any gliches, photo isent clear.
Also have you thought of making baby mario or young link.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 27th Jul 2005 at 2:15 AM
dalek2593: the top bed will probably cause glitches only if you use moveobjects cheat and place a sim in it otherwise sims cannot interact with it. I have tested the bottom bed and it is fully interactable no glitches and just the right hight to keep the sim from hitting his head. so if you need more than one usable bed either drag the top one off and place it on the floor or buy a new one.

Bluegenie2: well if you decide to get university be sure to come back and check out my stuff. Not only are my houses unique but some contain very unique floors and walls that you cant find anywhere else. Especially gannons tower that pretty much contains all my content except the egyptian floor and walls in the sphinx.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 27th Jul 2005 at 8:58 AM
This is a good house, but I feel you could have made some custom walls and floors to make it a lot more like the Mario house.
Test Subject
#11 Old 27th Jul 2005 at 9:59 AM Last edited by dalek2593 : 27th Jul 2005 at 10:05 AM.
asdf: thanks, when will you make more sims. we could do with baby mario etc.
The only problem is if i move my mario sims in, who will live in peaches castle lol.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 29th Jul 2005 at 1:18 AM
I have like 5 mario brother families in my neighborhood just make a set of mario brothers for each home
Test Subject
#13 Old 29th Jul 2005 at 8:42 AM
lol. Any future zelda homes, im mad on zelda. its the best game ever. Maby your making young link (sorry whenever i hear zelda i go mad).
Test Subject
#14 Old 11th Aug 2005 at 1:33 AM
yeah more zelda homes would be nice but this is still a great duplicate ...thanks
Test Subject
#15 Old 8th Apr 2006 at 10:55 PM
awesome i loved paper mario

And when you wake up. everything is gonna be fine
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 10th Nov 2006 at 7:01 AM
hey thanks I was looking for an house like that *gives you alot of stars* good job
Test Subject
#17 Old 25th Feb 2007 at 5:58 AM
Quote: Originally posted by asdf
I reccomend university because you basically cant do anything without the expansion.

Is that fair?
No it isn't!

I am the world's BIGGEST mario fan, and I can't even get any of the mario stuff!

So unfair.... *sigh...*
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 13th Feb 2008 at 5:28 PM
Too cute. Make moar Zelda stuff. ;>>
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#19 Old 2nd Nov 2012 at 12:18 AM
I like this...I'm going to download this. However, there is a bunk bed available on this website, so you can just delete both beds and replace it with an actual bunk bed
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 26th Sep 2013 at 11:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by xlime4
I like this...I'm going to download this. However, there is a bunk bed available on this website, so you can just delete both beds and replace it with an actual bunk bed

XD So will I