Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Luxiary King Armchair Recolours

by Cinnamon Posted 5th Aug 2005 at 2:07 AM - Updated 10th Apr 2009 at 7:11 PM by -Maylin-

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts
Field Researcher
#2 Old 5th Aug 2005 at 2:21 AM
I can't see the picture.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 5th Aug 2005 at 2:40 AM
wow sweet! I can really use these, especially for my slytherin common room. I used the ones I have in my gryffindor common and I thought they looked great but I didnt have a green one. Thanks again. Heres some inspiration for you all in using these
Forum Resident
#4 Old 4th Nov 2005 at 1:22 PM
Awesome. Does anyone have some links where I can download Hogwarts, Hogwarts painting, Hogwarts students, teachers, etc?
Test Subject
#5 Old 9th Dec 2005 at 5:09 PM
hi try this site it's everthing harry potter and the sims 2 its at www.potterheadsunited.com/thesims2.html
Test Subject
#6 Old 10th Dec 2005 at 8:25 PM
Thankyou I was actually looking just for these types of chairs so again thanks.
Field Researcher
#7 Old 29th Dec 2005 at 10:42 PM
That Gryffindor common room is spectacular, Fumiko!

(And I love the chairs, Cinnamon!)

COMING SOON:
Rogues' Gallery: Pirates of the Caribbean Simmi-fied!
[Currently on hiatus until talent is found to help]
Test Subject
#8 Old 28th Jul 2006 at 6:06 PM
Can I post in my downloads' section? I will credit you! Please, I'm needing of downloads, because I don't know how to create it.

Thank you so much!

I hope you comprehend me.

Best wishes,
Loo Coldplayer
Test Subject
#9 Old 28th Jul 2006 at 6:08 PM
If you allow me to use other downloads by you...I will put your name in the "Donators List". What do you think about? I really love all your crations.
Test Subject
#10 Old 28th Jul 2006 at 6:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Miien
Awesome. Does anyone have some links where I can download Hogwarts, Hogwarts painting, Hogwarts students, teachers, etc?

Try search for the "Harry Potter Project" in the website's search. You will find cauldrons, books, brooms, teachers, bad guys, good guys, students...And much more! I've downloaded all the items.