Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

"Leaves" little to the imagination

by The_Simlander Posted 6th Aug 2005 at 12:10 PM

17 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 16 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 6th Aug 2005 at 12:37 PM Last edited by galilea : 6th Aug 2005 at 12:39 PM.
Very cute, Simlander. This outfit is perfect for Nymphs and Sprites! Thanks! I have a character in my game that will look lovely in it!
Test Subject
#3 Old 6th Aug 2005 at 1:54 PM
You could have simply unlocked the one that's already included in the game (if you have University)
Scholar
#4 Old 6th Aug 2005 at 2:05 PM
she is lovely - thanks os much!
Instructor
#5 Old 6th Aug 2005 at 2:18 PM
VERY sassy!! Thanks for your hard work!!
Test Subject
#6 Old 6th Aug 2005 at 5:30 PM
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 6th Aug 2005 at 6:56 PM
Simlander, never mind the critisisms... some folks don't have a grateful bone in their bodies *rolls eyes* So just listen to those of us who are happy you uploaded this! *grins*

Thank you for making this exquisite and unique variation and being generous enough to share it! ^_^
Scholar
#8 Old 6th Aug 2005 at 9:48 PM
Oh! That is pretty! And the Leaves are bigger to covers the chest and butt -l- Those are for ladies who don't know show how big their butts get
Field Researcher
#9 Old 22nd Aug 2005 at 9:09 AM
Very skimpy indeed! :D
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 27th Aug 2005 at 8:32 PM
I like yours, and it's different from others I've seen. Thanks for sharing.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 2nd Sep 2005 at 9:10 PM
Thanks for all the nice things you've said. I'm working on some new things and will upload them as soon as I can compress them enough.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 26th Jan 2006 at 8:34 PM
Yay, yes there are others made but I like this one, it allows more originality to the game and now not all my nymphs/sprites/elves and other magical things will look like their wearing the same thing! Thank you very much it is done very nicely.

Ratt
Instructor
#13 Old 4th Feb 2006 at 12:29 AM
Now this is what I'm talking about. This is sexy, it'll go very nicely with my Eve fsim. Thanks for sharing this with all of us. 5 stars.

Beep boop.
Test Subject
#14 Old 12th Feb 2006 at 10:03 AM
theres a mens one as well you get this costume for reaching the top of the natural scientist career.
Test Subject
#15 Old 11th Apr 2006 at 7:44 PM
hey can you make one with poison ivy leaves? (insert evil laugh here)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#16 Old 10th May 2006 at 7:21 PM
I think there's already some poison ivy sims around but I'll give a swimsuit-style leafy outfit a go. I'm also planning to do some leafy formal-wear when I get the chance.

AKA DocRossim
More content here
Find my artwork here
Test Subject
#17 Old 31st May 2006 at 8:44 PM
Oh man! This is totally hot - even hotter than Cheetara man!

Chicks Dig Giant Robots
Test Subject
#18 Old 29th Dec 2008 at 7:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by radiophonic
You could have simply unlocked the one that's already included in the game (if you have University)

That is true, but this version is a bit different if you look closely between the 2, this one is more realistic

From haylz4000 little bro, Niall (aka: Shadowfang3000)