Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Bradbury House, an Old Victorian ~ Haunted. Ghosts included. ;)

by mpepe Posted 14th Aug 2005 at 9:04 PM

30 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 29 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 15th Aug 2005 at 12:21 AM
hehehe very cool idea.. thanks will try this out now
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 15th Aug 2005 at 2:06 AM
::evil laugh::
:flamer:

"Boys are like seaguls; fun to chase, not that smart."-Anna Magnuson
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 15th Aug 2005 at 3:44 AM
Well done a good thyme, love it!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 15th Aug 2005 at 3:58 AM
A few more ghost pics... Enjoy!
Screenshots

"I might not have been around, but I've been... nearby". ~ Mary Richards, "Mary Tyler Moore Show" ;)
Field Researcher
#6 Old 15th Aug 2005 at 4:23 AM
I just downloaded your house and all the meshes for everything, and the graves don't show up. All there is is a black fence and weeds where the graves should be.
Mad Poster
#7 Old 15th Aug 2005 at 5:20 AM
Sounds lots of funs in there... :moose:

I can see that more ghosts will live in there.. :twisted:

TYs 4 the hAUnted "hAUs"... :D
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 16th Aug 2005 at 2:38 AM
Ghosts are in the package ~ I'll check on them showing up ~ lmk if anyone else has trouble.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 16th Aug 2005 at 2:44 AM
For now ~ if anyone has trouble with the ghosts ~ download the gravestones from this link: http://www.modthesims2.com/showthre...ighlight=ghosts

There are supposed to be ghosts attached ~ but PLEASE scroll down to the residential gravestone download ~ the one at the top of the page is commercial!!

Field Researcher
#10 Old 16th Aug 2005 at 2:55 AM
beautiful.
Field Researcher
#11 Old 16th Aug 2005 at 12:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by andistyr
I just downloaded your house and all the meshes for everything, and the graves don't show up. All there is is a black fence and weeds where the graves should be.

Graves never show up on downloaded lots. This one time I made a graveyard with all of the people from Pleasantview and when I moved it into Veronaville there were no graves.
Test Subject
#12 Old 16th Aug 2005 at 8:46 PM
Downloaded the lot and graves you linked to. Graves still don't show up.
Field Researcher
#13 Old 16th Aug 2005 at 10:33 PM
I've put the graves in twice and in both cases, when you exit the lot and come back, the graves disappear. You'd have to put them back in everytime you played the lot. I deleted the graves and made my own ghosts (made elder sims and killed them).
Test Subject
Original Poster
#14 Old 16th Aug 2005 at 10:37 PM
I know graves don't usually show up ~ but I had thought I'd found a way around it ~ still working on it ~ grr.

The link to the residential graves isn't mine ~ I had found that on mts2 and hoped it would be a good temporary alternative. It seemed to work for most who replied ~ but if it doesn't for you, I'm afraid I can't help on that one.

Hopefully, I'll have the ghosts downloading soon...

Thanks all!!!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#15 Old 16th Aug 2005 at 10:40 PM
Also andistyr ~ make sure the sim on the lot sees the ghost before you exit ~ otherwise you would have to add those everytime ~ since they have no memory of the ghost.

Or you could do what you did ~
Test Subject
Original Poster
#16 Old 16th Aug 2005 at 10:49 PM
Here's another idea to try:

http://www.modthesims2.com/showthre...ighlight=graves

The ghosts are packaged in the lot ~ I made sure of that with Clean Installer ~ you might be able to use this tombstone option to "assign" the ghosts to a stone ~ then make sure your sims sees the ghosts before you exit the lot. That should do it until I figure out a quicker way ~ Yikes!
Field Researcher
#17 Old 17th Aug 2005 at 5:06 AM
The first graves link you posted, the ghosts don't appear. I put the graves in on Wednesday and still playing them on Monday and no ghosts. Doesn't matter really. Just kill off some sims and instead of resurrecting them, keep their graves outside or inside.
Test Subject
#18 Old 17th Aug 2005 at 12:51 PM
The ghost don't appear in my game, I put the assignable gravestone and the ghost didn't appear in the list. I think they have a link some where and the game didn't find it
Test Subject
Original Poster
#19 Old 22nd Aug 2005 at 6:18 AM
Ghost "person" files are included in the download ~ but definately are not working at this time. Thought I had it, but still messing with it ~ I'll post as soon as I figure it out.

~ Mpepe
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 22nd Aug 2005 at 7:10 AM
No wonder the Ghost never showed up I moved this really nice couple in with two great Kids and all that happened was they started cleaning up the yard.

But the house is great anyway.
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 27th Sep 2005 at 4:09 AM
Does anyone notice in the picture of the graves, theres 6 gravestones in the fenced in area? Thought she said there was 5 ghosts? I wonder who owns the 6th grave xD
Top Secret Researcher
#22 Old 30th Oct 2005 at 8:06 AM
Woot this is heavy! Great work hun
Test Subject
#23 Old 12th Dec 2005 at 5:48 PM
Cool! Thanks!
Field Researcher
#24 Old 18th Dec 2005 at 6:49 AM
Good work...
I noticed the ghost are colorful, (as they should be acording to their death type) (I Know) But I have had a problem with my game, MY ghosts are ALL transparent, no matter what their death type is. It's been like that sence I first got the Sims2. I know I should make a thread for my problem but I'm still a bit scratchy on making threads. But I have to ask, EA has not written back, so does anyone know whats wrong with my game? Before you say it's my computer- I would like to say that my computer is pretty much brand new, and top-notch. But if you do know whats wrong PLEASE let me know.

The Possibilities are Endless

-----------------------
Test Subject
Original Poster
#25 Old 3rd Apr 2006 at 12:18 AM
I downloaded the total "buy at home package on a clean install, and I'm getting ghosts ~ try and see if it works for you! Here's hoping!

~ Mpepe

"I might not have been around, but I've been... nearby". ~ Mary Richards, "Mary Tyler Moore Show" ;)
Page 1 of 2