Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

By Request: Final Fantasy 10 paintings

by echo66 Posted 19th Aug 2005 at 6:01 PM - Updated 22nd Aug 2005 at 5:51 PM by echo66 : two new paintings, same series, by request

17 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 16 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 19th Aug 2005 at 6:20 PM
Amazing work i love final fantasy, would be great if you did final fantasy X-2 aswel
Field Researcher
#3 Old 19th Aug 2005 at 7:08 PM
Lulu! Ack! *dies*
Thanks so much!

She got a corpse under her bed.
She had her fun, but now he's dead.

~*~*~*~

R U Deviant?
Test Subject
#4 Old 19th Aug 2005 at 9:27 PM
Great job!I love'em all!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 19th Aug 2005 at 11:38 PM
Yay!! Thank you so much!! *hugs*

(())
//\\
"Well I'm in business...business of kickin' your a**, and let me tell you, business is booming! I'm open for business, business of givin' you the business...up your butt!" ~Meatwad from Aqua Teen Hungerforce
Test Subject
#6 Old 20th Aug 2005 at 12:14 AM
Nice work! Would love to see more from the series!!! (hint,hint)
Test Subject
#7 Old 20th Aug 2005 at 12:23 AM
yay for me!! thank you!
Test Subject
#8 Old 20th Aug 2005 at 9:09 PM
Default request
I was wondering, this is the first time Im doing this, but could you make 2 paintings with the pictures I've added? I dont know how to make paintings, or items, some clothes and limited hair but thats it. I really like these pictures and would love to have them in all of my sims houses.
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 21st Aug 2005 at 10:47 AM
echo thanks for the paintings and completing my request. yuor mate demonic zak
Test Subject
#10 Old 23rd Aug 2005 at 6:52 PM
The new paintings are purfect :o), thanks very much for making them, Im downloading them right away.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 24th Aug 2005 at 5:26 AM
Your welcome! I appreciate the thanks!
Test Subject
#12 Old 29th Aug 2005 at 3:38 PM
I'm not sure what's wrong, but I just can't get these to show up in my game. It's not that I've downloaded them wrong since I've downloaded thousands (literally) of files correctly before, but these...

Is there a mesh I need? I have the EP version of the game.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 30th Aug 2005 at 5:56 PM
Diosa--hmm. There isn't a mesh you need. I just recolored the poisonwood forest painting that is maxis made. I haven't heard of any problems from anyone else and I tested them in my own game and they showed up fine. I really can't think of a reason why they wouldn't show up in yours? I'm so sorry!
About six months ago I had an incident where no one's maxis painting recolors would show up in my game--but I figured out that I had a couple of wrong files in my downloads folder that were causing a conflict. The moment I took those files out--all the painting recolors showed up again just fine. You might browse through your downloads folder and see if there are any non-package files stuck in there somewhere. That's all I can think of since it once happened to me! Good luck!
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 1st Sep 2005 at 1:09 AM
YAY!!!!! Thanks for the Paintings :O i love them all...really like the FF 10 one's

Georgia "..I Couldnt Stop Her..That Was My Sin..And This In MY Punishment"
Field Researcher
#15 Old 7th Sep 2005 at 3:30 AM
omg its yuna! thanks! i love yuna, im glad you included her! ooo, cloud :D! thanks so much! im so happy!
Field Researcher
#16 Old 6th Oct 2005 at 3:16 AM
hey, Loven Tidus- you have a great name! :D
Test Subject
#17 Old 22nd Apr 2006 at 11:34 AM
gud for a first try a ff paintings, but u realise that not all of them are from final fantasy 10? the last 2 pictures are cloud from final fantasy VII(7) and their are some from x and x-2, you obviously dont know your final fantasy
Test Subject
#18 Old 23rd Apr 2006 at 11:40 AM
the last two were a request that were added to this, its even said at the top 'Created the requested two new paintings' and if you count, the first 5 ( as also said at the top) Are FF10 so read properly before you comment or you sound stupid.