Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Girls robes (Long robe short skirt)

by XxHalfBloodPrincexX Posted 23rd Aug 2005 at 3:15 AM - Updated 23rd Aug 2005 at 4:08 AM by XxHalfBloodPrincexX

26 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 25 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 23rd Aug 2005 at 3:47 AM
oh thats really good I'm always looking for harry potter stuff
Test Subject
#3 Old 23rd Aug 2005 at 3:59 AM
Kewlness... Almost like a Harry Potter one!!! Though I don't like Harry Potter..

But though, I am a lunatic :D

No, Really, I am! Lol, (I think I am!)

But, thanx for the mesh! I love it!! It so kewl:D
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 23rd Aug 2005 at 5:04 AM
I may be over my Harry Potter addiction but i still think this is a must have thanks so much.
Field Researcher
#5 Old 23rd Aug 2005 at 5:38 AM
Zomg yay! I've been searching for a good set of female Harry potter robes for ages, but like you said they all had the long skirt. I simply love these! Thank you thank you thank you!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 23rd Aug 2005 at 8:50 AM
Fantastic work! Thankyou so much! ^_^
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 23rd Aug 2005 at 11:38 AM
Cool, this looks amazing, will download and and see how it looks in game.

:D

Are you planning to do these for Teens and Young Adults?
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 23rd Aug 2005 at 2:44 PM
Oh wow, I really love it!!!
Downloaded it and start the sims now ^^
Test Subject
#9 Old 23rd Aug 2005 at 6:19 PM
can u make powder blue ones with a B letter instead of the G/R/H/S so i can make Beauxbatons like on the fourth book...o and can u make so with the D letter and make the robes fur looking are brown so i can make Drumstrang too.
Test Subject
#10 Old 23rd Aug 2005 at 6:20 PM
o and i forgot can u make the Drumstrang ones for Boys and the Beauxbatons one for Boys and Girls....thankx
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 23rd Aug 2005 at 9:04 PM
Thank you, these are great! :thumb:
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 24th Aug 2005 at 6:33 PM
Yay Harry Potter robes that arent just dresses these are great thank you
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 24th Aug 2005 at 11:05 PM
Thank you so much! I've been looking for robes like these for ages (at least :D) But, as Lilispaz has requested, I'd like Beaubatons robes too...
*cocokiszesx (what a name!), I looooove your avatar...*
Anyway, Thanks a lot Half Blood Prince (I really enjoyed the book by the way...)
Test Subject
#14 Old 25th Aug 2005 at 7:19 PM
Thank you, I really wanted that! They are perfect! ^_^
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#15 Old 26th Aug 2005 at 6:28 AM
I don't think u'd wnat me texturing...as u might be able to tell im limited to copy and pasting colors and patterns...mabye you could request that to someone else I'd would help but I'm limited...
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#16 Old 26th Aug 2005 at 6:29 AM
oh by the way this robe is for teens I'll try to make a YA one...
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#17 Old 26th Aug 2005 at 6:31 AM
I'm planning on making guys ones liek this ebcause the other robe liek this for guys you can't texture properly... and i don't likw the boots
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 27th Aug 2005 at 8:23 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Biarritz
Thank you so much! I've been looking for robes like these for ages (at least :D) But, as Lilispaz has requested, I'd like Beaubatons robes too...
*cocokiszesx (what a name!), I looooove your avatar...*
Anyway, Thanks a lot Half Blood Prince (I really enjoyed the book by the way...)

lol thanx i love funny avatars n stuff. I got the name from my sis she calls me coco and everytime i go somewhere or before bed or whenever she feels like it she tugs on my shirt and points to her lips and goes COCO! KISSES! so its just like a little thing in my family lol here i am rambling on my life story sorry everyone! :howdy:

Stewie: Let me guess, you picked out yet another colorful box with a crank that I'm expected to turn and turn until OOP! big shock, a jack pops out and you laugh and the kids laugh and the dog laughs and I die a little inside.
Test Subject
#19 Old 28th Aug 2005 at 2:07 AM
Nice. Finally someone that made the robe the way I want but there are a few glitches. The stomach goes in and the ankles are messed up. Can you fix it?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#20 Old 31st Aug 2005 at 12:54 AM
I know about the ankle one but I didn't evertouch the ankeles and i dont know how it go there but I don't know what u mean but stomach?
Test Subject
#21 Old 4th Sep 2005 at 5:41 AM
You are right, only one ankle is messed up and when the sim moves the stomach is indented a little. I love this and this is what I have been waiting for, is there a way to fix at least the ankle? I think the stomach is something on the orginal mesh. I have notice it on the other uniforms. Glitch I guess.
Field Researcher
#22 Old 29th Sep 2005 at 6:23 AM
YA and possibly adult versions of these, very much yes please? ^o^
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 30th Sep 2005 at 6:57 PM Last edited by Cinnamon : 30th Sep 2005 at 9:19 PM.
Lilspaz9210 and Biarritz, I have made a beauxbatons recolour of this mesh Here's a link.
Test Subject
#24 Old 28th Nov 2005 at 8:55 AM
Default robe derivative request
I was browsing for robes when i saw your Hogwarts ones. I must say they are superb, though i'm actually much more interested in finding a middle eastern black overcoat-like robe called 'abaya' for my muslim sim. Your mesh looks perfect for it, though i would like to request for a mesh MINUS the skirt inside. Therefore, the robe would be used as a top, whereas the bottom can be anything desired by the user, be it jeans, cargo pants, etc according to taste. I'm sorry i havent got a good photo to show you but a simple description of it would be: long flowing black robe that splits a little in the middle (usually from under the waist)for easier movement thus enabling the bottom part of the clothing to be visible. Many thanks!

Edit:
Could you also please make it for YA and Adults instead? (i forgot that your robes are for teens)
#25 Old 30th Nov 2005 at 12:28 PM
Is it a zipped file?
Page 1 of 2