Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Testers Wanted - Graphic Design major - as per request

by Nysha Posted 3rd Sep 2005 at 4:54 PM - Updated 28th Mar 2006 at 4:30 PM by whiterider

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 3rd Sep 2005 at 6:38 PM
ah thank you very much, my grammar and stuff isnt that bad, i just aint sure what to put sometimes. this is perfect for my sim, im going to download and change it to him probably tomorow when im computeris working better. again thanks. its just how i wanted it.
Née whiterider
retired moderator
Original Poster
#3 Old 3rd Sep 2005 at 9:30 PM
you're very welcome, and I'm sorry if i sounded like I was critisising you with the grammar comment, i didn't mean to. Sorry!!!!
Test Subject
#4 Old 14th Sep 2005 at 2:13 AM
i don't send sims to university (that will change when i get a new computer) but having been a graphic design student, i just had to grab this! i am sure i will use it in the future. i love the line, "it's not a mistake it's a masterpiece."
Field Researcher
#5 Old 24th Sep 2005 at 7:38 AM
Hi again, Whiterider! I'm on a roll I guess, this is the second major I've ever downloaded. I think you catch me with your witty writing! It makes me laugh, so I've got to have it, afterall, I'm really the one who has to read the descriptions of my sims' classes. You're a writer, I love to read! LOL! I was a word processor (no, not the machine -- the dummy on the other end) for 10 years before I was laid off. I always wished I could write but whenever I try, everything that comes to mind are other books I've already read! I think that's called Plaguerism (sp?) (I'm getting old, LOL!). Anyway, keep up the good work.
#6 Old 21st Mar 2006 at 6:46 PM
*gasps* wow, this is aws. i am studying graphic design in real life, and in sims2!!

thank you!!!!
by the way, its cool your a writer, i am too
(struggling not to write quikwords gah, too much gaming!!)
Field Researcher
#7 Old 26th Mar 2006 at 2:37 PM
wow I'm going to comunity college next year, YAY COMUNITY COLLEGE ... I'm such a looser, and I'm going to study graphic design and I'm currently in a highschool level technical school learning computer graphics. But I've found that its not always easier on the computer. My natural tallent is with pencil and paper but I'm a computer wiz and put my creativity to work in photoshop and illustrator aswell but I cant get the same effect as my drawings by hand.

Nice Job I'm downloadings this for my sim version of me!

I have moved again this time to a private domain here are the links:
Sims 4: https://monochaos.blog/
Sims 2: https://sims2.monochaos.blog/
Test Subject
#8 Old 28th Mar 2006 at 11:59 AM
Big thanks to you man. Currently an electronics major, going to be changing it to a graphic design / computer graphics major by the end of this year. Means I can have my actual major choice in-game. Awesome.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 28th Aug 2007 at 6:19 PM
Wow Wow Wow Good Work

funney250 i makes homes for request so just ask
Inventor
THANKS POST
#10 Old 4th Apr 2011 at 4:58 PM
It's been some years since the last reply, but I just felt like dropping in to say thanks as I study to become an graphic designer myself Nice job on this!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#11 Old 8th May 2015 at 8:55 PM
This is a great major - my sims enjoy it very much on my tech-college!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#12 Old 1st Dec 2021 at 9:44 PM
Thank you.