Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Apocalypse and Friends

by SynapticSim Posted 7th Sep 2005 at 12:48 AM - Updated 8th Dec 2005 at 1:36 PM by SynapticSim : changed thread title

20 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 18 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Scholar
#2 Old 7th Sep 2005 at 2:42 PM
Ohh!! I'm loving your X-Men
Test Subject
#3 Old 7th Sep 2005 at 5:44 PM
Fantastic!!!!
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

I love them all, especially Apocalypse and Sinister (he was always my fav apart from Magneto)

Did I mention thank you?

Also, have you considered doing Juggernaut?
Instructor
#4 Old 8th Sep 2005 at 3:37 AM
Apocalypse Looks Frackin AWESOME!!! Nice Work!!
Forum Resident
#5 Old 8th Sep 2005 at 7:51 AM
Mr. Sinister has a nice face expression, I guess the nicer they look the more evil they are :P

Don't get mad, get even.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 8th Sep 2005 at 9:08 AM
Have I mentioned that I love you?
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 8th Sep 2005 at 9:43 AM
AHHHH! It's Apocalypse! Thank you so much for this Apocalypse is one of my favorite villains from X-men. *Downloads* now off to destroy my sim world. MUWAHAHA!
#8 Old 8th Sep 2005 at 9:58 AM
that is the best sabertooth skin I have seen in years
sinister needs his wired cape but other then that looks great

I am so pleased some has the balls to make marvel skins
Test Subject
#9 Old 9th Sep 2005 at 7:41 PM Last edited by D3xt3r : 9th Sep 2005 at 8:09 PM.
Thank u, thank u, thank u, thank u, thank u, thank u, thank u, thank u, thank u, thank u, thank u, thank u, thank u, and once again THANK U. This is exactly what I've looking 4 :D. Sabertooth and Mystique r nice but Apocalypse and Sinister r just gr8 :D.

U R THE BEST!!!
#10 Old 10th Sep 2005 at 7:17 AM
OMG Apocalypse is my hero. Big THX
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#11 Old 10th Sep 2005 at 2:50 PM
Glad you are all enjoying. I think that these are some of my best work yet as far as villains go. But we still need more. Oh well, I guess I'm off to be evil. :evil:

Quote: Originally posted by kharkon
OMG Apocalypse is my hero. Big THX

Obviously! Nice Avatar! I can't wait until X-Men: Legends 2 comes out!

~ Syn
Test Subject
#12 Old 11th Sep 2005 at 1:32 AM
wow...I like your apocylypse, but who I realy want is deadpool
Test Subject
#13 Old 11th Sep 2005 at 5:02 AM
these are amazing thank you so much
Test Subject
#14 Old 12th Sep 2005 at 4:08 PM
I love X-men: Legends, and I can't wait for the next one. Shame Jean probably won't be playable though. On the other hand, there will be Magneto.
Field Researcher
#15 Old 12th Sep 2005 at 4:47 PM
I just discovered this board a week ago, and finally joined last night. Instead of saying thank you in every single one of your threads ('cause I've downloaded about all of them), this is my thank you for everything you've posted thus far. SynapticSim, you are my hero. You rock.

About the capes; I found a screenshot from Nightlife showing the vampire, and the cape looks about right, except it has a collar sticking up in the back. I'm new to the whole idea of meshing. When it comes out, will it be possible for someone to just take the cape Maxis provides and remove the collar, or will someone have to make an all new cape if we ever want to have one? Because I may be new to this, but I want my caped heroes, darnit. I can learn to mesh if I have to.
Test Subject
#16 Old 16th Nov 2005 at 3:13 AM
Sims villains are so cute =D
Field Researcher
#17 Old 20th Nov 2005 at 7:23 PM
Sorry very late!.. I am trying to go through some of you're threds and thank you for all this amazing work! Now i think a caped Sinister would be possible.

~Kenji

Oh and i bought the game the day it came out, and i have beaten it but i can't unlock Profeson X, and Iron Man, guess i have to retrace my steps. Great job Syn,

For more of my creations please visit HERE where you will find exclusive content from myself and other talented creators.

"I know what I need to do with my life now. Life is so precious, so beautiful and to be able to protect that, that's an amazing gift."
-Lana Lang
Test Subject
#18 Old 10th Jan 2006 at 7:00 PM
Default Apocalypse and friends
Kool,... very kool,
Know Where I can find Daimon Hellstrom and Satana
Test Subject
#19 Old 4th Feb 2008 at 1:28 AM
Tried to download the mesh For Apocalypse
and got this:
This thread has been deleted by beosboxboy.
Reason: content deleted due to bias of site

is this mesh located any place else or could you include what you have in the download?
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#20 Old 4th Feb 2008 at 8:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by pattiepicc
is this mesh located any place else or could you include what you have in the download?

You can try HERE for the mesh.

I can't really support these uploads anymore because I haven't had these sims in several months due to re-installing/pruneing.

There's more evil sims in my Lair HERE. Take a look, it's some of my better work. And there's a whole Army of Apocalypse HERE.

~ Syn

DO NOT RE-UPLOAD MY WORK TO THE EXCHANGE OR ANYWHERE ELSE. Please be courteous.

Many of my latest uploads are located HERE. Go check it out for some much more improved work.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 23rd Oct 2011 at 12:30 AM
Try playing X-men Legends 2 where the brotherhood x-men team up and defeat Apocalypse. Other than that nice work.