Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Harry Potter movie posters

by Delenn Posted 7th Sep 2005 at 7:03 AM

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 7th Sep 2005 at 7:35 AM
OMG I love these............GOF (warning fangirl sqweee) .....Sqweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee............

P.S....I love the Sirius one the most..
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 7th Sep 2005 at 1:49 PM
You just added gasoline to my addiction. Remus Lupin is my favorite still.
Instructor
#4 Old 7th Sep 2005 at 4:02 PM
COOOOL the sirius poster, will look great in my hogwarts!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 7th Sep 2005 at 4:40 PM
I .... love you. Thank you so much for these!!!

If you HAVE NOT read book 6 yet -- STOP READING NOW -- Spoiler Warning:

(To those who have read it ... I still believe, in my heart of hearts, that my beloved Severus is not evil! There HAS to be some misunderstanding!!!) :weep:

Purzion
*Happily Addicted To Sims 4*
Field Researcher
#6 Old 7th Sep 2005 at 6:17 PM
I love these but there are none with Sexy Severus Snape!?!

Love him or hate him it is not Harry Potter without Snape!!!

Half Blood Prince Spoiler
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>>
>

I too believe that Snape is innocent! I believe Snape will be shown to be a good guy before it is all over!!! :D

Thank You for the great posters!
Test Subject
#7 Old 7th Sep 2005 at 8:30 PM
OMG... Thank you SO Much... I love harry potter stuff.
(I am such a dork)
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 8th Sep 2005 at 7:34 AM
Snape is Evil. Evil!
Test Subject
#9 Old 16th Sep 2005 at 3:05 PM
awesome!!! i SO cannot wait to try these out! thanx!
Test Subject
#10 Old 23rd Jan 2006 at 10:39 AM
these are great thanks, i love the sirius one.
Test Subject
#11 Old 7th Jun 2006 at 3:39 PM Last edited by SiriusWillRetrn : 7th Jun 2006 at 3:41 PM. Reason: I needed to fix some spelling errors and add a PS
Oooh!! These are amazing. Thank you so much for them!

And also 6th book spoiler warning:

See... I am not so sure of Snape myself. I mean, I personally don't think he was doing anything for Voldemort, but I also don't think he was doing anything for Dumbeldore (although I admit that theory on "Snape killing Dumbeldore because it was Dumbeldore's orders so that Draco wouldn't have to kill him, and so that there could still be a chance of Draco turning good" idea seems very interesting...it makes a lot of sense). But personally, I think Snape is living only for himself... he is a Slytherin, after all, and I think all he does is just for his own personal gain... but I shall see next summer, right? ^_^
P.S. If you didn't catch it from my name over there... Sirius Black is my idol. He has been since the 3rd book... and there IS GOING TO BE ANOTHER IMPORTANT SCENE OR CHAPTER WITH SIRIUS. Something ab out those mirrors... even if Sirius doesn't come back, which I am starting to come to terms with (I cried all day after the 5th book), he still plays a very important role in Harry's life... something will happen. ^_^

Murder is just an extroverted suicide.

John Cleese

Monty Python
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 21st Mar 2007 at 11:49 PM
wow... so many!!! movie poster and painting fetish! i think i'll build my sims a museum or something @__@