Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Wine Garden Bedroom & Nursery Set - New Items 05-28-06

by simdebster Posted 9th Sep 2005 at 1:57 PM - Updated 8th Nov 2008 at 9:34 PM by simdebster : updated links to sets that match this set

28 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 25 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 9th Sep 2005 at 2:38 PM
It's wonderful! :o A really not seen combination of colors, and it works beautifully... :lovestruc Good work! Thank you for sharing!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 9th Sep 2005 at 5:23 PM
I Love This!
Test Subject
#4 Old 9th Sep 2005 at 5:54 PM
this is really pretty, thank you! i do have a question though- in a lot of screenshots, i see people have objects placed at a diagonal (eg chairs)... how is this done? sorry if this is off topic :err:
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 9th Sep 2005 at 6:00 PM
Where are we supposed to go tho get the bathroom stuff? There's no link.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 9th Sep 2005 at 6:53 PM
electricbunny: It is a cheat, but I believe that you have to have University to do this (I may be wrong). boolProp allow45DegreeAngleOfRotation (true or false). Many items the Sims can actually still use at 45 degree angles, which is cool. But some they cannot. I know that the chair and the tub can be, but I am not sure about the toybox since I have not tried that in the game yet.

brendabond: I posted the bathroom sets right after posting this bedroom and nursery set. I am still waiting for them to clear it (I have been waiting about 5 hours now). I am going away this weekend and will be leaving in a couple hours, so if they clear the bathroom sets before I go, I will add the links to this post. If not, it will have to wait until I get back. Sorry. This is completely out of my hands.

Have a bright platinum diamond day!
Deb
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 9th Sep 2005 at 7:36 PM
Hi all,

I added the bath sets to this thread until they show up in the bathroom category. I will remove them from this thread once they show up in the other thread (which if it takes much longer may not be until late Sunday or Monday). But at least they are here, pending approval of course.

I had intended to post them all together, but MTS2 decided to close the sets thread and break them up into rooms. This works out if the sets get approved at the same time, but as in this case, it did not work out.

Have a bright platinum diamond day!
Deb
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 9th Sep 2005 at 11:35 PM
thats a beautiful colour combination! Totally love it!
Forum Resident
#9 Old 10th Sep 2005 at 12:11 AM
Great work you did a fantasic job can't wait for the others!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 10th Sep 2005 at 4:28 AM
Thanks! I'll keep checking it. Set up a room with your stuff, btw, very nice! Thanks again.
Test Subject
#11 Old 10th Sep 2005 at 10:28 PM
Thanks so much this is really beautiful!!!
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 17th Sep 2005 at 1:55 AM
Absolutely Breath taking. Thanks for this!
Test Subject
#13 Old 17th Sep 2005 at 2:40 AM
really nice. thank you for taking the time and putting in so much effort.
Test Subject
#14 Old 17th Sep 2005 at 7:33 PM
Thank you for these beautiful sets.
#15 Old 19th Sep 2005 at 9:40 PM
Excellent, thankyou! I love the lamp.
Test Subject
#16 Old 21st Sep 2005 at 12:44 AM
I'd gotten out of the habit of using downloads; however, now that I've seen this I'm starting again! GREAT work!
Field Researcher
#17 Old 29th Oct 2005 at 11:50 PM
This is really nice, very sophisticated, thank you so much for sharing.
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 30th Oct 2005 at 8:43 AM
Dude! lol

*~*~*~*~MTS2*~*~*~*~
(\__/)
(='.'=)This is Bunny.
(")_(")Copy and paste him into your signature!

I Can Now Recolour Any Outfit In The Sims 2 Using Adobe Photoshop CS2, So If You Want To Request A Recolour Of A Mesh (MAXIS ONLY!), Give Me A Shout!
Scholar
#19 Old 4th Nov 2005 at 5:05 PM
These sets are so beautiful, thanks for sharing them with us.
Test Subject
#20 Old 5th Nov 2005 at 11:18 PM
ahh.. beautiful! =) thank you!

[COLOR=Indigo]"His head was a faucet leaking love, laughter and lies!"[/COLOR]
Inventor
#21 Old 20th Nov 2005 at 6:13 AM
You have alot of stuff I want to get. (that's rare for me) So, I"m going to have to come to this one, get it and make sure I'm subscribed so I can come back tomorrow (or later tonight) to get the rest!! (See, I'm running terribly late (notoriously) so I was trying to find a way to "bookmark" where I left off to ensure I remember to get this stuff from you!)

You're really good at recoloring!! And modding! I love your color chioces! :D

Thank you!
xts

(Quote) ~ "If it isn't one thing, it's going to be another. It is usually one thing. Oh man, is it a mother" (The Mother of All Things) - PB
Test Subject
#22 Old 2nd Feb 2006 at 9:59 AM
Thank you so much for this! It's absolutely gorgeous. I especially love the nursery set as I have had an impossible time finding a set that looks acceptable in my medieval village and this is just awesome! Thank you thank you thank you!!
#23 Old 12th Feb 2006 at 3:55 AM
beautiful! i love the colors!! Nice job and thanks!!!!!
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 9th May 2006 at 7:33 PM
Wow...this set is *really* beautiful. I dl'd this a while back and *luv* it so much...was wondering though if you'd consider expanding on it and adding a living room and kitchen to complete this absolutely breathtaking set.
Field Researcher
#25 Old 9th May 2006 at 7:45 PM
thanks!!!i love the color!!

Want free quality downloads? then visit my site!!
www.toxiccharm.net
Page 1 of 2