Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Hilary Duff-most Wanted Tour

by fede886 Posted 10th Sep 2005 at 12:32 AM

118 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 116 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 5
#2 Old 11th Sep 2005 at 6:57 AM
really great job! looks just like her and you paid close attention to details.
Test Subject
#3 Old 11th Sep 2005 at 7:02 AM Last edited by bring_your_dead : 25th Sep 2005 at 12:50 AM.
if we download, do we get her outfit?
the reason i'm asking is because she is teh suck, but her outfit is actually kind of cool. >_< whatever, but i want that bloody outfit! (looks like SOMEONE spent the night at joel's and forgot to bring extra clothes! :O oh i went there. i went there)

Edit: Just because you change clothes doesn't mean you change labels.
example: if you wear a haloween costume, that doesn't make you who you chose to be. it's just pretend.
if i chose hooker clothes, that doesn't make me a hooker. that just makes me really attention-whore-ish.
if i wear clothes that billie joe wore, then i would have 20 million screaming 10 year olds clinging to my leg screaming my name and how they're my biggest fans. seriously. so stop using the labels, stop pretending like clothes make the lable, be yourself, and just stop pretending! (unless you're actually being creative. yes, i'm grouchy, but i have good reason.)

:salute:
suzy.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 11th Sep 2005 at 9:06 AM
haha lol , hilary duff goes from barbie to rocker ? xD anyway nice job
Field Researcher
#5 Old 11th Sep 2005 at 9:12 AM
Very good work on her and she looks just like her too.
Test Subject
#6 Old 11th Sep 2005 at 9:28 AM
Wow! I love this... I think she is waering different stuff because her boyfriend (Joel madden from good Chalotte) is punk!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 11th Sep 2005 at 11:46 AM
yeah in this version she's really punk but I told that SHE IS NOT A PUNK! I think that she's really nice girl but it's my opinion! anyway the outfit is BY ME and the mesh is from maxis...thank u for comments! ciao,ciao
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 11th Sep 2005 at 1:08 PM
I hate Hilary but you did an amazing job!
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 11th Sep 2005 at 5:51 PM
Pretty good job!
Field Researcher
#10 Old 11th Sep 2005 at 10:50 PM
She looks very beautiful and life-like. Good job!
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 11th Sep 2005 at 1:05 PM
very nice..looks just like her

Thanks for sharing and keep up the good work
#12 Old 12th Sep 2005 at 12:28 AM
No way is her boyfriend punk.....

Gah... people need to listen to old school punk before tthey classify Good Charolette as anything but sucky...

Downloading for the sim, because the sim is pretty...
Test Subject
#13 Old 12th Sep 2005 at 2:56 AM
Beautiful job, thanks for sharing!
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 12th Sep 2005 at 3:48 AM
cool nut i used to like her but now she's to skinny and her mouth is to big
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 12th Sep 2005 at 6:14 AM
^lol. i dont like hilary duff. at all but i love your simming, it looks just like her which is good on your part nice job

[ps. would it be bad if i downloaded her and tourtured her and watched her die. muahaha]
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 12th Sep 2005 at 7:29 AM
well I hate hillary Duff but this looks so good!!!! Like i kinda have a crush on her...and now i can marry her on the game...muhahaha
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 12th Sep 2005 at 11:23 AM
hehe i went to that concert in Melbourne rod laver arena, but for some reason it says it was in sydney everywhere LOL
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#18 Old 12th Sep 2005 at 11:39 AM
thanku for all the comments! i think hilary duff was really preatty in 2003/2004...now she's so skinny... this performance was on 2004..she's not a rocker or a punk..her music is pop/rock!she like jokes with her style! like bratty87 I don't think joel madden is a punk ...his music is pop/rock...listen at rancid,sex pistols and tell me what is punk!... anyway thnx for the nice comment...I'm really glad u like this sim!! ciao,ciao
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 12th Sep 2005 at 3:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by fede886
thanku for all the comments! i think hilary duff was really preatty in 2003/2004...now she's so skinny... this performance was on 2004..she's not a rocker or a punk..her music is pop/rock!she like jokes with her style! like bratty87 I don't think joel madden is a punk ...his music is pop/rock...listen at rancid,sex pistols and tell me what is punk!... anyway thnx for the nice comment...I'm really glad u like this sim!! ciao,ciao

Right on...kids these dayz have no idea what punk music is!!!
You did a amazing job on Hilary though, my niece (who's only 12) luvs Hilary Duff...she'll be so excited to play Hilary in the game! Again VERY nice job!

~Wendy~
.::Please Come Join My Forum::.
.::With The Lights Out::.
Test Subject
#20 Old 12th Sep 2005 at 6:11 PM
Thats very nice!
Too bad Hilary Duff stinks
I wonder if she even knows who motorhead is.
Field Researcher
#21 Old 13th Sep 2005 at 4:28 AM
omg, thats soooo creepy and amazing at the same time!!!
#22 Old 13th Sep 2005 at 10:50 AM
This sim is well done, it's very close to being her exactly. Though I've never liked HIllary Duff, I like your version of it. The real Duff, is a donut away from exploding into what I think she's gonna look like in the future.
Test Subject
#23 Old 13th Sep 2005 at 10:54 AM
I think it looks just like her. Awesome Job!!
Forum Resident
#24 Old 13th Sep 2005 at 11:13 AM
WOW! Amazing!!! Very very good likeness!!
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 13th Sep 2005 at 8:23 PM
Very good likeness. Thank you
Page 1 of 5