Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Corpse Bride (A Little Something Different)

by dorispepsi Posted 10th Sep 2005 at 11:59 PM - Updated 13th Sep 2005 at 12:57 AM by dorispepsi

43 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 42 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 13th Sep 2005 at 12:38 AM
wow that looks really good.. keep up the gr8 work
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 13th Sep 2005 at 7:48 AM
I think you did a great job! STOP BASHING YOUR OWN WORK! Good Job!

Anji
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 13th Sep 2005 at 11:27 PM
I think both you and Lyric did absolutely wonderful in creating such a difficult character in sim form. There's no way I would have done as brilliantly as either of you. Maybe you ought to mix the genetics from both of your Corpse Brides, and then she can be perfect! LOL. K, sorry, I'm dumb. Good job!
Test Subject
#5 Old 14th Sep 2005 at 5:26 PM
I really think that you did an awesome job with the face. I personally like yours better, but Lyric did really good with the body mesh. Great job!

Show me a sane man and I will cure him for you.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 15th Sep 2005 at 1:11 AM
OMG I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS CORPSE BRIDE IS THE BEST ONE EVER!!!!!!!!! AHHHH YOU RULE!!!!!!! woooohoooo!!!!!! thank you!!!!!!! :wow:
Test Subject
#7 Old 17th Sep 2005 at 11:17 AM
I just wanted to say that I think your corpse bride is cooler than lyriclee's :nod:
#8 Old 18th Sep 2005 at 10:20 PM
thank you! That is soo cool!
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 22nd Sep 2005 at 1:09 AM
HOLY! I never seen anything so close. She perfect!
Woooooww.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 22nd Sep 2005 at 5:23 PM
That looks identical to her, great job! All of your work is wonderful, thanks for all your hard work.

*~It is good to give when asked, but it is better to give unasked, through understanding~*
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 23rd Sep 2005 at 2:09 AM
Ok I really love your sim more than anyone else who made it your's definetly is the BEST!!!!!!!! One problem I downloaded her and all I got was her hair and make up I never actually got her....I even downloaded that dress.....please help.......
Test Subject
Original Poster
#12 Old 24th Sep 2005 at 7:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Gwens So HOT
Ok I really love your sim more than anyone else who made it your's definetly is the BEST!!!!!!!! One problem I downloaded her and all I got was her hair and make up I never actually got her....I even downloaded that dress.....please help.......
:insane: That is very wierd. I will try to figure it out soon. But I have work pretty soon. So I gotta go. Sorry :salute:
Test Subject
#13 Old 26th Sep 2005 at 12:14 PM
omg ur a legend i dont exactly want her in my game but you are the most talented person on here lolz do u do requests coz i really want a sim of miself how cool wood that be...if u can email mii on here k loves sami Xx

www.x-unpretty-x.piczo.com its mii site love it!
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 28th Sep 2005 at 1:25 AM
Yea I still haven't figured it out so please post soon cuz your Corpse Bride rule!!
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 29th Sep 2005 at 12:57 AM
i have finally found what i have been looking for, the resembelence is defidently there
Test Subject
Original Poster
#16 Old 29th Sep 2005 at 1:18 AM
Yea I still haven't figured it out so please post soon cuz your Corpse Bride rule!!
Sorry about that, I didn't mean to take so long. I fee really bad about this, but I think the problem might be that you're expecting her to look like the picture on the top, but what she really looks like is the attatched picture on the bottom. The top picture is fake. I didn't mean to mislead anyone. And now I'm embarrassed that she's not as good as everyone thought. I really want to make her look like that, but it needs meshes that I don't know how to make. :weep: I'll understand if you never want to speak to me again. :sorry:
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 1st Oct 2005 at 1:25 AM
Hahahahaha it's no problem, I didn't even get the one on the bottom...oh well haha but yes i'll still talk to you it's not a big deal....but how did you get the top picture to be like that if it's not really what it is?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#18 Old 1st Oct 2005 at 8:04 PM
Hahahahaha it's no problem, I didn't even get the one on the bottom...oh well haha but yes i'll still talk to you it's not a big deal....but how did you get the top picture to be like that if it's not really what it is?
I used Corel Photopaint. I love that program, it is so easy. And the effects are really proffesional. Thank you for being so nice :wave:
#19 Old 15th Oct 2005 at 8:51 PM
WOW, you did a fantastic job! Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 15th Oct 2005 at 9:54 PM
You made the actual face perfect, the only thing a little off are the eyes (not round enough) This is a truely wonderful sim you created, I look foward to using her in-game
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 27th Oct 2005 at 7:03 PM
I think she's great!
Test Subject
#22 Old 1st Nov 2005 at 9:14 PM
Wow! That REALLY looks like her, but what does her body look like???
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 1st Jan 2006 at 3:15 AM
holy crap thats amazing

//Sometimes Love Can Leave You Blind//
Test Subject
#24 Old 3rd Jan 2006 at 11:01 PM
holy WOW

this corpse bride is uh-maz-ing

its like exactly the same

i heart it . . . fantastic job =]

|Y|O|U|R|L|O|V|E|

. . . my anti-drug