Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Last 4 Stephen King Movie Posters

by SwtNess2 Posted 27th Sep 2005 at 2:21 PM

6 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts
Field Researcher
#2 Old 27th Sep 2005 at 2:44 PM
I'm the frist.... I like your Last 4 Stephen King Movie Posters.... :sniper: Thanx so much.... :devil: :devil2: :flamer:
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 27th Sep 2005 at 3:38 PM
Nice, thanks again. But I don't recall seeing "the Shining" among them. Then again, I might be blind :P

You're just jealous because the voices only talk to me.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 27th Sep 2005 at 4:35 PM
I dont recall the halloween series being by King. originally by john carpenter.

User termination sequence is complete. This user has "left the building!"
Test Subject
#5 Old 29th Sep 2005 at 6:58 PM
No i dont think halloween has anything to do with Mr. King Does it?? just mustapha akkad and john carpenter isn't it??
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 15th Oct 2005 at 6:18 AM
True, Halloween was done by John Carpenter, not Stephen King. I am a huge fan of both so I am THRILLED with all of these posters.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 30th Aug 2006 at 10:44 PM
John Carpenter was involved with Halloween (writer, director, musical conductor), Halloween II (writer, producer, musical conductor) and Halloween III (Producer, musical conductor). The poster shown is for Halloween 4: The Return of Michael Myers (which has nothing to do with John Carpenter, except the fact that it's based on the characters that he and Debra Hill created, and features the theme song he composed).

I'm happy because there's a Sim of Sandrine Holt for The Sims 2.