Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Wood n Iron Gate/Fence. Animated

by Moon_Ez Posted 29th Sep 2005 at 7:03 PM - Updated 21st Nov 2005 at 8:18 AM by Moon_Ez

40 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 37 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 29th Sep 2005 at 7:07 PM
very nice, thank you
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 29th Sep 2005 at 7:10 PM
glad you solved the gate animations, looks great, thanks!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 29th Sep 2005 at 7:33 PM
I like much that you create. Fine work
Instructor
#5 Old 29th Sep 2005 at 7:49 PM
Does this write over the old one Moon_ez or will both be in the game?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 29th Sep 2005 at 7:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simtopia
Does this write over the old one Moon_ez or will both be in the game?

No they dont.
But it you want to Del the old ones that are named "Moon_Ez Wood n Iron gate 1-4" and "Moon_Ez Wood n Iron gate 5 Fence"
Instructor
#7 Old 29th Sep 2005 at 8:06 PM
Thank you, that was helpful.
Test Subject
#8 Old 29th Sep 2005 at 8:28 PM
Oh. This will be perfect for a privacy fence. 8^)
Test Subject
#9 Old 29th Sep 2005 at 8:46 PM
Beautiful!
Forum Resident
#10 Old 29th Sep 2005 at 9:07 PM
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 29th Sep 2005 at 9:17 PM
Thankyou so much moon ez - these are going to a good home!

In memory of my sister who died suddenly on 25th April,2005. Mum and I love you, hun, and we miss you so much. xx
Instructor
#12 Old 29th Sep 2005 at 11:23 PM
thank you so very much. I love it and im glad you got the animation working although I would have wanted it without the animation.
Thanks again this is absolutely the best fence yet

Geezus, Mary, and Joseph....
visit my yahoo grouphttp://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/DeesElegantDecor/
and a great forumhttp://www.reflexsimsforum.com/
Field Researcher
#13 Old 30th Sep 2005 at 3:04 AM
Oh my goodness! This is such a great fence! I agree with Lu...animations or not this IS the best fence yet!

:O)

Happy Day,
~Karr
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 30th Sep 2005 at 10:36 AM
Thanks so much for these!
Test Subject
#15 Old 30th Sep 2005 at 8:07 PM
i think it's so good... may I ask you a question? are you the same handsome boy in the photo? :loco:
Scholar
#16 Old 1st Oct 2005 at 12:10 AM
Wow, that's beautiful, thanks!
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 1st Oct 2005 at 5:42 AM
Thank you. It's lovely! :D
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#18 Old 1st Oct 2005 at 9:28 AM
Quote: Originally posted by oxana
i think it's so good... may I ask you a question? are you the same handsome boy in the photo? :loco:

Yes its me
Test Subject
#19 Old 1st Oct 2005 at 6:22 PM
Judging from the photo......YUM! Oh and great fence and gate as well!
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 2nd Oct 2005 at 1:39 AM
thank so much friend
Field Researcher
#21 Old 2nd Oct 2005 at 5:47 AM
The fence and gate are terrific! Is that a photo taken from Nightlife? I can see a neighbor's house, which I can't in my game (just have Uni). Will it show up with only the original with Uni installed? Or does it only work if you have also installed Nightlife? I don't know much about what causes an item to only work with an ep except for when that item doesn't exist without the ep such as the coffin for the vampires. Fences and gates were in the original package as well as Uni (and, I assume, all ep's) so does that mean things like fences, gates, windows, doors, etc. will work no matter which game you have?

Anyway, long question, I know so if you don't feel like answering that's fine. Your fence and gate are gorgeous. Could you post whether you must have Nightlife or not? I would love to download, but don't want to mess up my game.

Thank you for making and sharing this with everyone.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#22 Old 2nd Oct 2005 at 10:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Simsane
The fence and gate are terrific! Is that a photo taken from Nightlife? I can see a neighbor's house, which I can't in my game (just have Uni). Will it show up with only the original with Uni installed? Or does it only work if you have also installed Nightlife? I don't know much about what causes an item to only work with an ep except for when that item doesn't exist without the ep such as the coffin for the vampires. Fences and gates were in the original package as well as Uni (and, I assume, all ep's) so does that mean things like fences, gates, windows, doors, etc. will work no matter which game you have?

Anyway, long question, I know so if you don't feel like answering that's fine. Your fence and gate are gorgeous. Could you post whether you must have Nightlife or not? I would love to download, but don't want to mess up my game.

Thank you for making and sharing this with everyone.

Hi Simsane.
The photo is taken in NL yes.
The fence is made from the iron age fence and the gate from the white metal gate both from the "original" sims2 so no Uni or NL should be needed. But it will also work in Uni and NL as all the other original items do.

Well not really. The fences, gates, doors, windows etc from the original will work with both EP's, but the 2 new windows in NL wont work with Uni or the original. All Sims objects and stuff are forward compatible, but not backward.

For your last q. I allready have. If you take a look at the top of the post "Game Compatibility" you can se that I have marked for "ALL".

So go ahead and DL
Inventor
#23 Old 8th Oct 2005 at 8:44 AM
your cute

:::OpenHouse For Sims:::
[ click here to go there ]
::check out my site for updates and freebies::
Field Researcher
#24 Old 8th Oct 2005 at 10:23 PM
They look so real, and wonderful workmanship.

It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 11th Oct 2005 at 9:31 AM
Thank you very much you always have such great stuff. Please keep up the great work

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intentions of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, & loudly proclaiming WOW!! What a ride. -anonymous
Page 1 of 2