Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The MacArthur House

by kerriiskk Posted 30th Sep 2005 at 1:55 AM - Updated 1st Oct 2005 at 1:09 AM by kerriiskk

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 1st Oct 2005 at 3:38 AM
wow nice! i love the attic!
Test Subject
#3 Old 1st Oct 2005 at 12:45 PM
Yeah this house looks grand, i dont like how big the attic is though, eh thats just me. Great Job dude
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 2nd Oct 2005 at 12:30 AM
Umm, I'm not a dude... and you can always take the stairs out and not use the attic. I left it empty because there are people who like to have an area for skilling, or a game room etc. Or it can be turned into additional bedrooms etc. It's all very workable space.

And thanks to those of you who said thanks or left a comment, I do appreciate the feedback.

Umm Hi... Bored and looking for a fun place to hang out online? Try Becka's COOKIE FEST!
Field Researcher
#5 Old 3rd Oct 2005 at 12:18 AM
A very nice house, great job.
#6 Old 10th Oct 2005 at 11:40 AM
This is one the best houses I've seen. Thnx for the time and effort.
Test Subject
#7 Old 24th Nov 2005 at 1:29 AM
I like it except:

but other than that its good.
Love the attic.
#8 Old 21st Dec 2005 at 6:45 AM
Hi, great job on the house. I like it, and would love to have it in my game. Can you make a zip file version of it? Thanks for your time.
Test Subject
#9 Old 22nd Dec 2005 at 2:05 AM
I love this house, it looks like some in my area. For the bedrooms you should have a few small, private bathrooms rather than one large one. (Maybe a jack and jill bath? And a master bath.) It's great for large families.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 29th Dec 2005 at 9:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Gasstwister
I like it except:

but other than that its good.
Love the attic.

I did that for a reason, 1 most people don't have the roof up when they are playing so in that case you can't see the roof and otherwise it lets alot more light into the rooms without affecting much else.

Umm Hi... Bored and looking for a fun place to hang out online? Try Becka's COOKIE FEST!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 29th Dec 2005 at 9:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Marja
I love this house, it looks like some in my area. For the bedrooms you should have a few small, private bathrooms rather than one large one. (Maybe a jack and jill bath? And a master bath.) It's great for large families.

There are 2 1/2 bathrooms in the house, when I built this house I did it in more of a style I'd want in a house... hence the name... it's my last name. And if I had my say I'd have a large masterbath for me. But then there is enough space that with little effort you could put another bathroom or 2 in.

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 29th Dec 2005 at 9:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by chelseygrl
Hi, great job on the house. I like it, and would love to have it in my game. Can you make a zip file version of it? Thanks for your time.

I'd recommend downloading the new Q-express then there is no need for a zip.

Top Secret Researcher
#13 Old 30th Dec 2005 at 3:38 AM
Love the house hun great job!