Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Split Level Home - 3 BR 1.5 BA

by Bizkit Posted 4th Oct 2005 at 10:54 PM

20 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 19 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 5th Oct 2005 at 12:17 AM
I LOVE it. How did you choose the height of the levels?

Make a positive difference in the life of at least one other person during your time in this world.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 5th Oct 2005 at 12:22 AM
I used a tutorial I found at TSR here. http://beta.thesimsresource.com/mis...GroundEntry.doc and then I used about ALL of my patience trying to get it to work.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 5th Oct 2005 at 12:49 AM
I made a spilt level hope once, but it sucked. XD Anyways, this looks great. ^___^

Stay frosty, Squeaks.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 5th Oct 2005 at 12:51 AM
Thank you Thank you!!! i have been trying to figure out how to do split-lvl homes for a long time, ever since Numenor came out with his window collection's.

"The way to be safe is never to be secure." -Benjamin Franklin
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 5th Oct 2005 at 1:22 AM
AWE-SIM! Does it REQUIRE nightlife? I hope not...
Inventor
#7 Old 5th Oct 2005 at 2:36 AM
Well it has a garage so I would think so.

The Simmer formerly known as Greenlea
Inventor
#8 Old 5th Oct 2005 at 3:07 AM
kool i love it.
Test Subject
#9 Old 5th Oct 2005 at 4:05 AM
very nice one, keep it up
Field Researcher
#10 Old 5th Oct 2005 at 5:35 AM
Great job. I wish I could do houses but I suck at them.
Forum Resident
#11 Old 5th Oct 2005 at 9:03 AM
nicely done thanx!!

~ * MaRiA * ~
(()) Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that
//\\ has survived, died, or is living with cancer.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 5th Oct 2005 at 12:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by WMSstang
AWE-SIM! Does it REQUIRE nightlife? I hope not...

Sorry, it does require nightlife. I thought I clicked the checkbox for NL, but it didn't seem to work. I think the ALL box means you need all of the expansions.

I'm glad you all liked my childhood home.
Inventor
#13 Old 5th Oct 2005 at 3:01 PM
I love this it looks so nice. Thanks also for the link to the tutorial you used I made a split level and uploaded it the other day but I used a different tutorial to do mine so I'll use the one you did and see if I can come up with anything nice lol

The Simmer formerly known as Greenlea
Test Subject
#14 Old 5th Oct 2005 at 3:48 PM
I tried this a while back right after nl came out, and the problem I kept running into was that they wouldn't let me put walls on squares that joined levels.....can you tell me how you got around that?
Object(ive) Investigator
retired moderator
#15 Old 5th Oct 2005 at 4:55 PM
Take a closer look at the wall to the left of the door. Wheres the half bath. I only see two fulls.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#16 Old 5th Oct 2005 at 6:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by cabotiger
I tried this a while back right after nl came out, and the problem I kept running into was that they wouldn't let me put walls on squares that joined levels.....can you tell me how you got around that?

None of my interior walls connect to the joining tiles. The exterior walls I joined with the boolrop cheat in the tutorial. Where they join there is some stretching that makes it look a little wierd, but with the right bush or tree you can usually cover it up.

Quote: Originally posted by jaxad0127
Take a closer look at the wall to the left of the door. Wheres the half bath. I only see two fulls.

The half bath is downstairs. There is a shower there, so maybe if you'd like to get technical, I should have said it was a 1.75 bath. :p
Field Researcher
#17 Old 6th Oct 2005 at 3:24 AM
wwwaaw....split level right...?...wooo...i love it...and i'll make one in split level....good work bizkit...!!!...
Test Subject
#18 Old 6th Oct 2005 at 6:47 AM
I've dowloaded this and another split-level house, but unfortunately my game crash. I have not nightlife :-(
I'm very CLUMSY with computers, please, how can I disinstall these houses?
Thanks, and I apologize for my terrible english
:-)
Top Secret Researcher
#19 Old 6th Oct 2005 at 2:36 PM
woot hott thankz!
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 14th Oct 2005 at 8:58 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Bizkit
Sorry, it does require nightlife. I thought I clicked the checkbox for NL, but it didn't seem to work. I think the ALL box means you need all of the expansions.

I'm glad you all liked my childhood home.

The staff should really determine once and for all whether "ALL" means works with all or needs all... I've got so much stuff that crashes my poor EP free game. :grumble:
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 22nd Oct 2005 at 12:18 AM
Hello I am trying to play this is my game can you tell me if it needs nightlits cause if that is the case I don't have it can you make one that don't use that I have the frist two parts of this game pleaseeeeeeeeeeee