Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

You will never forget about this!-Werewolf Warrior

by abragon Posted 9th Oct 2005 at 7:15 PM - Updated 12th Oct 2005 at 1:11 PM by abragon

17 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 16 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 9th Oct 2005 at 11:43 PM
Cool!!!, this is more great than the other.
Thanks.

Be a gangsta is the best!!!
Instructor
#3 Old 10th Oct 2005 at 12:00 AM
*AAAAAAAAAAGH!!!* Runs off screaming in fear!!!

Sims 2 *Mo' addictive than a Peanut Butter and Crack Sandwich*
Field Researcher
#4 Old 10th Oct 2005 at 12:03 AM
Hmm, these are unnatural. Oh well, I think they are pretty well done! Congratulations! These are Excellent.

"...one person's cult is another's religion; all religions begin life as cults. An alternative definition is that a cult is a religion which you happen to dislike." Anthony Campbell
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 10th Oct 2005 at 12:18 AM
Thanks for your good comments!!!
Instructor
#6 Old 10th Oct 2005 at 12:28 AM
Your werewolves are awesome I had tried before to make some myself, and spent ages trying to get the Sims to have more of a "snout" to their faces. I could never get the lips and chin to come out properly Your idea of using a huge nose as an upper jaw is brilliant. It's a shame that it prevents them from opening and closing their mouth though. But it looks great, and the offspring with full-human Sims is hilarious!

Not buying TS4 until Terrain Sculpting is back and cheatless Split Levels are added!
Here's an idea: Stairs Pitch Slider.
"...We've always been at war with EAstasia."
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 10th Oct 2005 at 12:51 AM
Yeah it's hilarious but what can I do to change the offspring? They can open their mouth a little, just to grin, lol. Btw I used my first werewolf only as an npc because I didn't want to see his body when he took a shower - he looks really skinny without Marvine's mesh! But I have downloaded his new, linked skin, so I'm ready to control my werewolves myself, AHAHAHA.
Field Researcher
#8 Old 10th Oct 2005 at 1:50 AM
This is REALLY great..love your other wolfie too. Your work is appreciated.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 10th Oct 2005 at 3:30 PM
*Dies* I cliam it Anthro! O_O I love Anthro type stuff. XD OMG, I must download this now! This is awsome!!! :bow2:

Stay frosty, Squeaks.
Test Subject
#10 Old 10th Oct 2005 at 5:35 PM
Very nice. You know if you use the Inuyasha hair mesh he'd have dog ears on top of his head. There are recolors out there for the original white, I think black is one of them.
Forum Resident
#11 Old 10th Oct 2005 at 11:16 PM
Oh wow, this is really cool.

Visit my web site:Fanciful Sims
Royal Kingdom Challenge:
http://tinyurl.com/b4ajz
Live your medieval dream
Instructor
#12 Old 17th Oct 2005 at 10:29 PM
Default re:
If only I had this mesh when I designed "Captain Aardwulf." Still, maybe that wouldn't have worked. I'll try it to see how it looks...but it's too late to change the model used for Ciem 2.

Impressive mesh.
Test Subject
#13 Old 14th Dec 2005 at 11:19 PM
i gots a problem. like with all your amazing looking works i cant download this. when shown in my saved sims file it shows a paper with the body shop logo on it and it wont work AAARrgh. help please
Test Subject
#14 Old 19th Dec 2005 at 5:19 PM
very nice , actually beautiful , i was wondering perhaps a micheal corvin might be in the future?
Test Subject
#15 Old 29th Jan 2006 at 2:31 PM
wow, cool! A cute wherewolf!^^

TOKIO HOTEl ARE THE BEST BAND OF THE WORLD!
<-------TOM&BILL4EVER!
Test Subject
#16 Old 24th Apr 2006 at 7:24 PM
I really like this skin because it has lots of good texures in use so my rating 11/10 so yay!!!!!!
Test Subject
#17 Old 30th Nov 2006 at 8:53 PM
what's up? I can't get to the hair mesh is seems that it's no longer there could somebody please help
Test Subject
#18 Old 23rd Jul 2007 at 5:12 AM
i really what to download this 1 proplem i don't know how