Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Vamp Sleep Caller

by monique Posted 10th Oct 2005 at 4:49 AM - Updated 13th Feb 2010 at 5:33 AM by fanseelamb : added keywords so thread shows in more search results

38 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 36 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 10th Oct 2005 at 4:51 AM
Great hack. Thank you.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 10th Oct 2005 at 5:35 AM
Thanx. You are very good with hacks...HAve you tried careers?

Xanga? Then go here
www.xanga.com/give_speak_want_dude

YOU can learn all about me!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 10th Oct 2005 at 7:32 AM
Just what i wanted!

WOW. I wish reality was this real.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 10th Oct 2005 at 8:20 AM
Thanks, I got really tired of watching over my vampires so they didn't go wandering outside during the day. This should help a lot.

Never try to teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time and annoys the pig.
Field Researcher
#6 Old 10th Oct 2005 at 9:02 AM
I have been waiting for this. I am totally unable to find coffins in lots with deep basements, such as the House of Fallen Trees, because I just can't get the camera angle right. Sometimes I manage to find the corner of one, but it takes ages, then I have to start looking for the others ... this will solve that problem (as long as they don't all go for the same coffin, or do they work out which is theirs eventually, like they do with beds?).

WHY DO SIMS NEVER EXPERIENCE A MID-LIFE CRISIS?
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 10th Oct 2005 at 11:57 AM
Thank you for this. It works amazingly well in my game. As soon as 7am comes, my vampire sim goes right to his coffin.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 10th Oct 2005 at 2:13 PM
Alright ! this was a much needed hack .
thanx !
Field Researcher
#9 Old 11th Oct 2005 at 2:06 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Ancient Sim
I have been waiting for this. I am totally unable to find coffins in lots with deep basements, such as the House of Fallen Trees, because I just can't get the camera angle right. Sometimes I manage to find the corner of one, but it takes ages, then I have to start looking for the others ... this will solve that problem (as long as they don't all go for the same coffin, or do they work out which is theirs eventually, like they do with beds?).

Ancient Sim: you need to get the great camera hack that is available here on MTS2 that will give you much more freedom with your camera! It is great! You can see all of the neighborhoods and everything. Completely worth it!

Monique: thank you so much for your hacks! They are just what we need!
Test Subject
#10 Old 11th Oct 2005 at 5:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Ancient Sim

Ancient Sim, unless I have some odd bug, even having that house and its pit doesn't stop need decay in the daytime with vampires. I had mine standing at the bottom of it during the day and he still started dropping rapidly. So this hack seems like a good idea to me.
Test Subject
#11 Old 11th Oct 2005 at 8:23 AM
Can you please make it that if the vampire has a job during the day the hack detects that and it deactivates it making the vampire go to sleep.

Hi every one!!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#12 Old 11th Oct 2005 at 11:09 AM
Deativates "go to sleep" if your vamp has a job on a day?
I tested it with two vamps, they are both employed (day job) and I have no prob with them, they survived. Because this hack has a "plan B" , if your vamp's motive is below zero or hunger or energy, this will call your vamp to sleep. "plan A" is checking if 7AM and "plan B" is checking of motives.

You can download this hack (download EP2 version):
http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=85441
this will help your vamp to wake up and go to his work.

:angel: Monique :angel:

Pls. see my journal for my hacks compatibility. Thanks.
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 11th Oct 2005 at 2:42 PM
I don't have vamps in my game yet, but this will come in handy. :-D
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 13th Oct 2005 at 7:19 AM
This is definitely something that should have been included with the vampires in the first place. Thank you so very much

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intentions of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, & loudly proclaiming WOW!! What a ride. -anonymous
Test Subject
#15 Old 16th Oct 2005 at 3:49 PM
This is great, especially when you have seven vampires under one roof. It's fun to watch them all scramble to the first coffin they see, then the next and so on...until the last vampire gets stuck with the farthest coffin. Great work!

Don't It Make My Brown Eyes Red
Forum Resident
#16 Old 16th Oct 2005 at 6:05 PM
That is cool thanks a bunch!!
#17 Old 21st Oct 2005 at 12:42 AM
awesome, thank you muchlies
Test Subject
#18 Old 22nd Oct 2005 at 1:57 AM
Awesome! Just what I needed!
Test Subject
#19 Old 25th Oct 2005 at 2:13 PM
Does it also work with visiting vampires? So if I have a spare coffin, will a visiting vamp use it? "Stay over day" - so to say... :D
Anyway, thanks so much!
#20 Old 28th Oct 2005 at 1:31 AM
Thank you "Bleh" hehe
Scholar
#21 Old 2nd Nov 2005 at 7:36 PM
This hack has saved the life of many of my vampires.
Could you possibly make a "run to coffin" version of this hack?
#22 Old 27th Nov 2005 at 12:59 AM
I put this in my downloads folder, i get the warning when i startup and i enabled content. For some reason this isn't affecting my vampires. Any idea why? I have no other hacks or any custom content.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#23 Old 27th Nov 2005 at 2:57 AM
It's normal if you just recently installed your Nightlife to give you a warning message about enabling your custom content if your game detected a hack/mod in your downloads folder. Pls try to search the help forum about this topic to learn more about it.
Ok here is one:
http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=92474

#24 Old 27th Nov 2005 at 5:42 AM
That screen isn't the problem. The content it enable, but it doesn't seem to be working. From what i understand, with the mod on, a vampire in the household should go to his coffin at 7am. This isn't working for me, so i wanted to see if there was anything i needed to do to make it work.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#25 Old 27th Nov 2005 at 6:22 AM
Just simply place the extracted file into your downloads folder and then try to buy maxis coffin (default) or the coffin that I modified (Monique's Deeper Sleeper). I'm pretty sure that there is something wrong with your setup, because this hack has been here for a month with a record of more than 1,000 downloads and you're the first one who reported that having a problem. You said that you have no other hacks in your downloads, I suggest try to download any hacked object (the one that you can buy in Buy Mode) and see if that hacked object is going to work.

Page 1 of 2