Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

GunMods Vampire Eye Replacements

by GunMod Posted 13th Oct 2005 at 9:39 PM - Updated 14th Oct 2005 at 2:06 PM by GunMod

23 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 22 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 14th Oct 2005 at 4:42 AM
These are nice, thank you. Better than the default by far.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 14th Oct 2005 at 4:42 AM
wow....it's so realistic. nice job. now, i'll spend another good minute staring at the screenshot. too bad i don't have nightlife.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 14th Oct 2005 at 6:59 AM Last edited by helaene : 20th Oct 2005 at 4:53 PM.
please give me credit, gunmod.

edit: no hard feelings - sorry if i sounded harsh....so many people have released recolors lately without my permission.

~ h e l a e n e ~
https://www.patreon.com/helaene (free)
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 14th Oct 2005 at 1:56 PM Last edited by GunMod : 14th Oct 2005 at 2:15 PM.
Wow helaene. Have I not given you credit for all the eye's I have done in the past? THis was done late and I forgot to add the credit. My bad on that but before you went and said this in public you couldn't PM me?

- GunMod
Freelance Game/Software Designer
GunMod's Forums

Tip to Never Get Lost: Remember, No Matter Where You Go, There You Are!
Test Subject
#6 Old 14th Oct 2005 at 2:42 PM
Thank you! I've been wanting something to replace Maxis' fake Vampire eyes, these are perfect.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 14th Oct 2005 at 4:46 PM
Thanks! These ones are much better than Maxis'. I love them, you did such a good job! BTW, Helaene, I had recognized it was a recolor of your realistic eyes (I've got them in my game of course, and they're stunning!)
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 19th Oct 2005 at 11:29 PM
Okay will this work with this mod?

Normal looking NL Vampire
http://modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=92042

Will they conflict? Can I use the invis vamp skin with this mod to get a vamp with normal skin and red eyes?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 20th Oct 2005 at 4:46 AM
Remove any default vampire replacement skins or eyes.
The vampire uses the face skin for the eyes, so sorry but if you have any vampire default skin replacements, these eyes will conflict.

- GunMod
GunMod's Forums

Lab Assistant
#10 Old 20th Oct 2005 at 7:41 AM
Drat... any chance you can make an invis vamp overlay skin with your red eyes GunMod? Please? Pretty Please?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#11 Old 20th Oct 2005 at 5:55 PM
It's not that simple.
The part that Maxis reads for the vampire eyes is the entire face, which in turn entails the entire skin.
To replace the blue defaults, I would need to make an invisible body skin for the entire vamp race, from baby to elder, female and male.
Since someone else has already done this, i feel it would be stepping on their toes to do what they already did and just add heleana type eyes.
The creator of that mod is free to add these eyes to their "no blue" skin and release it if they like, but I just don't want to tick off other creators.
I hope you understand.

- GunMod
GunMod's Forums

Field Researcher
#12 Old 20th Oct 2005 at 7:52 PM
These are excellent! I was so tired of Maxis' horrible eyes, so thanks a mill
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 20th Oct 2005 at 8:31 PM
**Sigh** I understand GunMod. Thanks for the response though. I might just bite the bullet and deal with the blue skin so I can use these eyes.
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 21st Oct 2005 at 6:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Bain
Drat... any chance you can make an invis vamp overlay skin with your red eyes GunMod? Please? Pretty Please?

I made it myself: http://forums.modthesims2.com/showt...8728#post808728

And GunMod, you wouldnt have been stepping on my toes or anything. It's just black picture with white rectangles.. It's not like i spent hundreds of hours making it
Test Subject
#15 Old 22nd Oct 2005 at 4:47 AM
You continue to impress me GunMod. Thanks for the eyes, and camera mod!
Test Subject
#16 Old 30th Nov 2005 at 8:58 PM
Default can't get your eyes to download
please help everytime I try it tells me that it is not responding. Whats a person to do. Thanks
Test Subject
#17 Old 10th Dec 2005 at 8:28 PM
прикольно
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 8th Feb 2006 at 6:09 AM
just what i've been looking for

Not made to measure baby
One size does not fit all
I will not be the one
You make to take the fall
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 9th Feb 2006 at 11:38 AM
really, very beautiful
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 9th Feb 2006 at 11:39 AM
Quote: Originally posted by zonka
прикольно
Ты из России??
Instructor
#21 Old 25th May 2006 at 2:01 PM
thank god! I was sick to death of those bloody maxis vamp eyes! By theway, where did you get the eye makeup?
Test Subject
#22 Old 8th Aug 2006 at 4:41 PM
Thank you so much! Those hideous maxis eyes were scaring me.
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 8th Apr 2007 at 11:16 AM
UHHGGGGGGG THank GOD I mean you <3 L)

I do not upload to MTS2. Since they will not accept my files for whatever reason. To see my models, go here Shan-Chan do not be fooled because it is a freewebs site. I will get a domain name ASAP
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 14th Oct 2007 at 12:32 AM
Too Darn Awsome.
Would you consider putting actual screenshots of the vamps up? I'd like to see them before I downloa them Please?
Zorg & ZONKA: I Speack russian, though I don't know how to spell or read a thing.
For everyone else's translation: Zonka said cool...
or somthing