Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Two more everyday outfit`s for Warlokk`s mesh

by Duschenka Posted 13th Oct 2005 at 11:04 PM - Updated 14th Oct 2005 at 4:25 PM by Duschenka

6 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 14th Oct 2005 at 6:29 AM
Great mesh! I love the mirror with the teddy panda, where can I find that at? I think her surroundings are fantastic, I can't help wanting to make a dressing room like this...
Test Subject
#3 Old 14th Oct 2005 at 6:45 AM
Just what I was looking for! Thanks! Keep 'em coming, you do a great job. My only request is perhaps some different sizes, say, 34Cx34 or 36? I have a couple of sims that use slightly smaller sizes than your meshes though larger than the default. They're pretty short on clothes. There are a couple of unrelated meshes out there that *kind of* work, but Warlokk's meshes and your recolors are my favorite. Thanks though, because otherwise I wouldn't have been able to make them in the first place.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 14th Oct 2005 at 2:20 PM
Well the dressing room (cas) as you said,i just made course i got so tierd with the old one,and i would love to upload it but since i forget where i get stuff from, i cant,sorry.

As for the sizes.
No. Sorry, you see i make them in 36, course i really needed some clothes for one of my characters
So in a way you could say that i make them for my self,but i like to share them course there are souch a shortage on clothes. (Well it`s gettin a bit better now Lol)
And sometimes i make other sizes on request ,depends on how much time i have to spare.
Field Researcher
#5 Old 14th Oct 2005 at 11:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Duschenka
Well the dressing room (cas) as you said,i just made course i got so tierd with the old one,and i would love to upload it but since i forget where i get stuff from, i cant,sorry.

As for the sizes.
No. Sorry, you see i make them in 36, course i really needed some clothes for one of my characters
So in a way you could say that i make them for my self,but i like to share them course there are souch a shortage on clothes. (Well it`s gettin a bit better now Lol)
And sometimes i make other sizes on request ,depends on how much time i have to spare.

Hi Duschenka... :salute:

And...size 38...please ...? :nod: :nod: :bow2:
Test Subject
#6 Old 17th Oct 2005 at 6:19 PM
beautifull as ever! Thank you!
Test Subject
#7 Old 23rd Oct 2005 at 6:00 PM
right now it wont let me download it but good job though