Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

NL Chef's Stove in Gothic Black

by Ailias Posted 14th Oct 2005 at 6:29 PM - Updated 24th Oct 2008 at 1:17 PM by -Maylin-

18 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 15 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 14th Oct 2005 at 6:48 PM
cool, I like :P

You say i'm a bitch?...... Like that's a bad thing!!
Forum Resident
#3 Old 14th Oct 2005 at 7:55 PM
Thanks! This is the first recolor I will have for that object.

Visit my web site:Fanciful Sims
Royal Kingdom Challenge:
http://tinyurl.com/b4ajz
Live your medieval dream
Test Subject
#4 Old 14th Oct 2005 at 8:24 PM
Nice. Thanks for the recolor!
Scholar
#5 Old 14th Oct 2005 at 8:31 PM
thankyou
that silvery white colour was starting to bore me somewhat
Field Researcher
#6 Old 14th Oct 2005 at 9:24 PM
okay one question...will this ONLY work in downtown lots, or can it work for residential? i'm hoping someone hacked that...
Scholar
#7 Old 14th Oct 2005 at 10:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by staciew1
okay one question...will this ONLY work in downtown lots, or can it work for residential? i'm hoping someone hacked that...

the maxis original works in residential lots also, therefore this will too as it is a recolour of the original
Field Researcher
#8 Old 14th Oct 2005 at 10:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by anelca
the maxis original works in residential lots also, therefore this will too as it is a recolour of the original

oh...i've never seen it...is it a cheat? whatever i'll figure it out...
Scholar
#9 Old 15th Oct 2005 at 4:24 AM
if you change a commercial lot using changelotzoning from commercial to residential, it will work, or if you have one of the community goods made available for residential purposes mods you can just get it from the collections folders
i know this because i flip from one zone to another while making commercial properties, as the collections folders don't always have the things want in them, and originally by accident when i used the collections folder to buy the stove thinking i could use it like a regular stove. was a bit shocked to see the chef there as well
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 16th Oct 2005 at 1:13 PM
Thanks thats so kOo is there anyway someone couldmake the chef stove for at home use ... o okay nvm just read above thanks :D
MTS2 Hot Pepper
Original Poster
#11 Old 16th Oct 2005 at 2:33 PM
Thanks thats so kOo is there anyway someone couldmake the chef stove for at home use
=========
I guess its almost impossible

Currently playing Sims 4 full collection. (and fixing my mods folder)
Scholar
#12 Old 17th Oct 2005 at 3:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Ailias
Thanks thats so kOo is there anyway someone couldmake the chef stove for at home use
=========
I guess its almost impossible

i think it would involve too much work to be honest.
you'd have to get rid of the NPC and then pretty much totally change the animations
shame, becausee its a good stove
MTS2 Hot Pepper
Original Poster
#13 Old 17th Oct 2005 at 4:00 PM
you'd have to get rid of the NPC and then pretty much totally change the animations
shame, becausee its a good stove
======
yeah
Because we could use similar stove in Sims1 - why not now? :D

Currently playing Sims 4 full collection. (and fixing my mods folder)
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 15th Dec 2005 at 8:52 AM
Awesome! Thanks.

Do what you feel in your heart to be right - for you'll be criticized anyway. You'll be damned if you do, and damned if you don't.
Eleanor Roosevelt
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 22nd Jan 2006 at 1:23 AM
Thanks for the recolour. The plain one just didn't look right in my downtown cemetery restaurant. :skull:
Instructor
#16 Old 28th Jun 2008 at 5:04 PM
DJSims has a Home Version Here

Lord Darcy at their forum made a version of the same stove where it takes recolors from the the oringal Comm lot one Here

The Bible contains 6 admonishments to homosexuals and 362 admonishments to heterosexuals. That doesn't mean that God doesn't love heterosexuals. It's just that they need more supervision. - L. Lavner
Field Researcher
#17 Old 30th Aug 2009 at 8:47 PM
My vampire cheff thanks you
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#18 Old 11th Dec 2011 at 10:22 PM
Fantastic recolour.
Thank you very much.
I really need it!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 15th Jun 2015 at 3:50 AM