Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Unconnected Goatee variations

by AllenABQ Posted 16th Oct 2005 at 8:26 AM - Updated 16th Oct 2005 at 5:08 PM by AllenABQ

15 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 14 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 16th Oct 2005 at 10:02 AM
How do you do for extract all Maxis default colors ?
Thanks for the download

I not speak english very well...
Field Researcher
#3 Old 16th Oct 2005 at 10:53 AM
Exactly what I was looking for Thank you!

learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
Field Researcher
#4 Old 16th Oct 2005 at 12:28 PM
Thanks so much for this! I Simmed my boyfriend and now I can give him the right facial hair!

When this battle is over
I feel I will survive
In the battle of the dragon
No one walks away-S. Nicks
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 16th Oct 2005 at 5:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Tiro22222
How do you do for extract all Maxis default colors ?
Thanks for the download

Maxis keeps all the colors for non-3D facial hair in a file here:

C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\The Sims 2\TSData\Res\Sims3D\Sims12.package

You need to use SimPE to open this file, and when you do you can extract the images of the stuff you want.
Field Researcher
#6 Old 16th Oct 2005 at 11:16 PM
Does this replace the defaults?

- GunMod
Freelance Game/Software Designer
GunMod's Forums

Tip to Never Get Lost: Remember, No Matter Where You Go, There You Are!
Test Subject
#7 Old 16th Oct 2005 at 11:28 PM
Thsi is great. Thanks!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 17th Oct 2005 at 3:41 AM
Quote: Originally posted by GunMod
Does this replace the defaults?

No.

They show up as custom content.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 17th Oct 2005 at 3:44 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Priestess1974
Thanks so much for this! I Simmed my boyfriend and now I can give him the right facial hair!

:nod: I did the same thing and have been looking for this for awhile myself! Thanks!
Test Subject
#10 Old 19th Oct 2005 at 9:02 PM
These are great, but they don't show up in the game for me? Does anyone else have this problem?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#11 Old 19th Oct 2005 at 11:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by dl0321
These are great, but they don't show up in the game for me? Does anyone else have this problem?

Be certain to check carefully. I've noticed sometimes that its very hard to tell some facial hair files apart with the small thumbnail given in CAS and BodyShop. You think something is missing, but its really there. Check for a pop-up mouse message associated with each file when you hold your mouse over the thumbnail.

For example:

"goatee02 - unconnected+sideburns (black)"
Field Researcher
#12 Old 22nd Oct 2005 at 6:36 AM
Now I can put a better version of me in the game.

BIG BIG Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 12th Dec 2005 at 3:39 AM
hmmm... i got a problem with them... every time i download them i have to erase em after some time because they afect my game :-/ like the cd reader works wrong and i wanted these so much,
Field Researcher
#14 Old 18th Mar 2006 at 7:33 PM Last edited by carol6552 : 18th Mar 2006 at 7:41 PM. Reason: download now working
unable to download goatee 02. Could you check and see if there is something wrong with the link, maybe? I would love to have this. Thanks so much for the first one, anyway.

:sorry: Ignore me...it worked now. Thanks love this.

If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change your attitude. Don't complain.- Maya Angelou

Avalon
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 18th Mar 2006 at 8:41 PM
These are awesome. Thanks! ^-^

Wow. I just recovered this username after nearly four years of this account being inaccessible... Oh happy day!
(Btw, PsychoKatie and Psycho_Katie = same person. A site-wide glitch messed up accounts four years ago and I had to remake one...)
Test Subject
#16 Old 23rd Apr 2009 at 3:50 PM
Amazing!