Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

England Home Shirt

by jlrodasr Posted 17th Oct 2005 at 6:16 PM

6 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 18th Oct 2005 at 2:15 AM
Cute! I love it!
Test Subject
#3 Old 18th Oct 2005 at 8:03 AM
Wicked & Help if u can?
That is wicked fan for that now i ready for the world cup, next year and my sims can watch it supporting there home team! lol

Could u make me a Manchester United shirt i know there is one already made but yours are bestter quality and i can actually get up on to the sims game?

How bout it!

(sorry about it this really should go in requests, but im going with the theme footy shirts still )

(I have attached a picture for your to base it on fanx if you do!) (Home)

Man UTD!
Screenshots
Instructor
#4 Old 18th Oct 2005 at 8:09 AM
Thanks for another wonderful jersey!!! How bout shorts to match???
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 19th Oct 2005 at 3:03 PM
Default Manchester United Shirt
Quote: Originally posted by Manchester United!
That is wicked fan for that now i ready for the world cup, next year and my sims can watch it supporting there home team! lol

Could u make me a Manchester United shirt i know there is one already made but yours are bestter quality and i can actually get up on to the sims game?

How bout it!

(sorry about it this really should go in requests, but im going with the theme footy shirts still )

(I have attached a picture for your to base it on fanx if you do!) (Home)

Man UTD!

I already have a Manchester United Shirt, download it from http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=94179

Results may vary
#6 Old 19th Oct 2005 at 4:47 PM
Thank you, Thank you,Thank you,Thank you,Thank you,Thank you,Thank you,Thank you,Thank you,Thank you,!!!!!!!!!!
I've tried to make one myself but it neva works cheers love it!!! :bandit:
Test Subject
#7 Old 11th Feb 2006 at 8:58 PM
I love this, im a big england supporter