Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Sonic X Collection (Info Updated: 12/06/2009)

by Mr_Moo Posted 21st Oct 2005 at 5:43 AM - Updated 12th Jun 2009 at 11:57 AM by Mr_Moo : The Sims 3 Update

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts
Object(ive) Investigator
retired moderator
#2 Old 21st Oct 2005 at 6:31 AM
Good job. I noticed you forgot to list Chao. He/she is the fourth one in the picture.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 21st Oct 2005 at 6:36 AM
That one is Cheese, Cream's little pal.

Every 3 seconds a child dies of poverty. Make this stop. Make Poverty History!
Test Subject
#4 Old 21st Oct 2005 at 10:38 AM
NICE, i grew up with sonic, and i think i need to pay respects to him, i love these, great work by the way, that is something i could never do
Instructor
#5 Old 5th Nov 2005 at 2:11 PM
So awsome.There is no words to describe my happiness.I play sonic games since I'm 5 and I have a lot of respect towards him.It's my favourite game(the sims is the 2) and I'm waithing 7 months or so to new game to come out.Thank's a lot.«strats dreaming» would't be awesome if Maxis made the sonic characters to the Sims2?I would love it but I really doubt that Maxis would do something like that«cries».
#6 Old 28th Dec 2005 at 9:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by litlegothcat13
So awsome.There is no words to describe my happiness.I play sonic games since I'm 5 and I have a lot of respect towards him.It's my favourite game(the sims is the 2) and I'm waithing 7 months or so to new game to come out.Thank's a lot.«strats dreaming» would't be awesome if Maxis made the sonic characters to the Sims2?I would love it but I really doubt that Maxis would do something like that«cries».

i already have search the sims 2.com for perf chaos(thats me). sonic and shadow had already been made by someone else.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 29th Dec 2005 at 12:11 AM Last edited by Mr_Moo : 23rd Feb 2006 at 1:16 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by chaos0
i already have search the sims 2.com for perf chaos(thats me). sonic and shadow had already been made by someone else.

I don't know where you searched on The Sims 2.com but I couldn't find anything.

Every 3 seconds a child dies of poverty. Make this stop. Make Poverty History!
Test Subject
#8 Old 12th Feb 2006 at 9:54 AM
i downloaded these and they arnt coming up.
Object(ive) Investigator
retired moderator
#9 Old 12th Feb 2006 at 6:46 PM
What are they comming up as?

Please don't PM me with questions. Post them in the appropriate thread.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 1st Mar 2006 at 10:07 AM
Ah, I just love Shadow! He is the best! Thanks!
Test Subject
#11 Old 3rd Oct 2006 at 1:38 AM
YAY!I <3 Sonic!
(but,there isn't a cosmo one)
Test Subject
#12 Old 11th Oct 2006 at 3:04 PM
Yay shadow! fantastic *huggles plushie shadow* loves it. 5 stars

Are you a good hair mesher? Think you have what it takes? PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CLICK HERE!!!!! and help an innocent person create sims.
Test Subject
#13 Old 4th Jan 2009 at 11:42 PM
Cool my kids love Sims & Sonic X so thanks :D
Test Subject
#14 Old 9th Aug 2009 at 12:26 PM
They are not showing up in my game. Like, at all. As anything.