Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Recolors for Long Hair with Bangs

by Rayne00000 Posted 23rd Oct 2005 at 4:13 AM - Updated 23rd Oct 2005 at 7:42 PM by Rayne00000

39 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 38 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 23rd Oct 2005 at 4:51 PM
Looks gorgeous!
Test Subject
#3 Old 23rd Oct 2005 at 4:53 PM
Love the mesh, thanks for the recolours!
Forum Resident
#4 Old 23rd Oct 2005 at 10:51 PM
Test Subject
#5 Old 24th Oct 2005 at 5:47 AM
Wonderful Hair! I have really long Brown hair and I got really excited when I saw these! Any chance of a red color?

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(") (")
This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.
Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that has survived, died, or is living with cancer.
(())
//\\
Forum Resident
#6 Old 24th Oct 2005 at 5:49 AM
Very Sexy

Thank you

Live Well
Laugh Often
Love Much

"If you don't live for something...You'll die for nothing.."
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 24th Oct 2005 at 12:04 PM
this shows up all messed up in game
Field Researcher
#8 Old 24th Oct 2005 at 2:59 PM
:clap: Beautiful recolors hair!!! :clap:

Thanks so much :gidea:
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 24th Oct 2005 at 6:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by nuttytartjan
this shows up all messed up in game

You may have the wrong Mesh. I did two that are very similar so make sure you download the correct Mesh with the correct Recolor and let me know if this fixes the problem.
Test Subject
#10 Old 24th Oct 2005 at 8:05 PM
Are we not supposed to have both meshes in the game. I have them both and the silky hair is fine but the other one is all messed up. I will try and redownload and see if that helps.
Field Researcher
#11 Old 24th Oct 2005 at 11:07 PM
4,582 views and only 10 replies?Allof these meshes and recolors are superb.Thank you once more Rayne.

Welcome to The Machine
*(`'·.¸(`'·.¸*¤*¸.·'´)¸.·'´)*
»~:¤.·º`·Pink Floyd.·´º·.¤:~«
*(¸.·'´(¸.·'´*¤*`'·.¸)`'·.¸)*
Test Subject
#12 Old 25th Oct 2005 at 4:47 AM
Great recolors! I love long hair. Thanks.

»-Sªrªh→ I'm just a crazy kinda girl; && I'll tell it to the world!!

“Limitations live only in our minds. But if we use our imaginations, our possibilities become limitless.” -Jamie Paolinetti

Myspace: + Me Facebook: + Me
Wishing you happiness - you deserve it!
Test Subject
#13 Old 25th Oct 2005 at 7:18 AM
Wow - awesome Rayne!! I love bangs and they are so rare with long hair - thank you so much!! :D
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 25th Oct 2005 at 5:22 PM
The colours are gorgeous - some of the nicest I've seen. ^_^
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 25th Oct 2005 at 9:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Kittenish1977
Wonderful Hair! I have really long Brown hair and I got really excited when I saw these! Any chance of a red color?

I agree! I'm a redhead. I love this hair, but I would love it even more if it were in red!
Field Researcher
#16 Old 25th Oct 2005 at 11:37 PM
Very nice job! Seems so realistic!
Test Subject
#17 Old 26th Oct 2005 at 12:15 AM
Outstanding! ^.^
Test Subject
#18 Old 26th Oct 2005 at 1:02 AM
Beautiful! I've been looking for this exact same hairstyle! THANKS!
Test Subject
#19 Old 26th Oct 2005 at 2:27 PM
Stunnin' Recolours!
I <3 the way they look on teens!

.+**+.Come & Dance To The Music Of The Sun.+**+.
Field Researcher
#20 Old 26th Oct 2005 at 8:18 PM
It is also messed up in my game and I too have both meshes in my game. I don't know what the problem is. Are we not to have both meshes and colors? I downloaded all the hair that you made. The only one so far that is messed up is the long silky with bangs. I have not looked at the teen hair yet.
#21 Old 28th Oct 2005 at 3:20 AM
:bow: very nice thank you.
#22 Old 28th Oct 2005 at 10:27 PM
Thanks!!!!!!!
Thankyou so much!!!! I'm a long hear fanatic. This is some of the best I've seen so far. If you find a way to make the mesh for even longer hair please let me know. Keep on siming. :salute:
Field Researcher
#23 Old 29th Oct 2005 at 12:41 AM
Could some one please respond to the fact that is not working for me. It seems to take on some of the look of peggys donation hair. It is wavey and it is all in different angles, with some bald spots. Could peggy's hair mesh be interfering with this? Please help it looks great in the photo, and I can't wait to see it.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#24 Old 31st Oct 2005 at 10:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by rosieposiepudnpie
Could some one please respond to the fact that is not working for me. It seems to take on some of the look of peggys donation hair. It is wavey and it is all in different angles, with some bald spots. Could peggy's hair mesh be interfering with this? Please help it looks great in the photo, and I can't wait to see it.

The hair shouldn't interfere with any other Mesh's. They all have totally different file names etc..

You may try deleteing mine and redownload it again (make sure they are the correct ones since I have two almost identicle uploaded).

If you still have the problem can you post a link to what it looks like?

I can't think of any reason it would show up that way =/ I havn't heard of that happening before from anyone who's downloaded the hair so it should be something easy to fix and I will do what I can to help you figure out the problem.
Field Researcher
#25 Old 3rd Nov 2005 at 4:06 PM
Thank you for responding. I have tried deleteing and redownloading already. Still the same problem. I will try and get a photo of it so that you can see what it looks like.
Page 1 of 2