Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Uncanny X-Men (Current)

by SynapticSim Posted 24th Oct 2005 at 9:17 PM - Updated 8th Dec 2005 at 1:29 PM by SynapticSim

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts
Field Researcher
#2 Old 24th Oct 2005 at 9:58 PM
You're The best Syn love the detail, do you think you could finish the X-men Evoultion?
Field Researcher
#3 Old 24th Oct 2005 at 11:26 PM
I don't know the X-Men anymore.... they've just changed so much sence the good old Byrne days... but what the Hay.... your Sim skinning work is fantastic! Keep it up.

Username: Centerman
in The Sims 4 Gallery
Test Subject
#4 Old 25th Oct 2005 at 12:24 AM
The only way I am keeping up with the X-titles is by following these uploads.

I think the last storyline I followed was Age of Apocalypse. Maybe a good year or two after that, I had to give up my books (struggling college student). I mean, Psylocke is exclusively a telepath now? Marvel Girl II? Not Rachel Summers, I hope? Who in the seven hells is Sage? *wanders off to Marvel compendium*

Your skinning makes me want to pick up the books again. You are a terrific advertiser.

"If you were to cut me, I would bleed polygons."
~ Ethan (Ctrl+Alt+Del )
Field Researcher
#5 Old 25th Oct 2005 at 1:10 AM
So cool! :gidea: I love X-Men! :yippee: :mdance:I will do a little dance for you....

:wise:

When this battle is over
I feel I will survive
In the battle of the dragon
No one walks away-S. Nicks
Test Subject
#6 Old 25th Oct 2005 at 9:26 PM
Yet another wonderful contribution! Thanks! They're fabulous!
Test Subject
#7 Old 2nd Nov 2005 at 9:29 AM
These are fantastic, I love Storm's costume. Are you going to add capes, etc. to the costumes in later releases?

From the ashes...
Victory!
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 15th Jan 2006 at 2:02 AM
thanks,syn
Field Researcher
#9 Old 16th Jan 2006 at 11:05 PM Last edited by HystericalParoxysm : 19th May 2006 at 4:53 AM. Reason: Signatures cannot exceed 4 lines.
These look nice. Hope to see individual Downloads of X-Men clothes posted at MTS2, too. Keep up all of the good work...
Test Subject
#10 Old 13th Feb 2006 at 4:40 AM
Firstly, awesome work! All your work is so good!

Quote: Originally posted by Jon Targaryen
The only way I am keeping up with the X-titles is by following these uploads.

I think the last storyline I followed was Age of Apocalypse. Maybe a good year or two after that, I had to give up my books (struggling college student). I mean, Psylocke is exclusively a telepath now? Marvel Girl II? Not Rachel Summers, I hope? Who in the seven hells is Sage? *wanders off to Marvel compendium*

Your skinning makes me want to pick up the books again. You are a terrific advertiser.

It is indeed Rachel Summers, and Sage is the new name for Tessa (Sebastian Shaw's ex-assistant)...turns out she was a secret student of Xavier's, since the start of the team. Only she was sent to spy on Shaw.