Sim files for The Sims 4 work a little bit differently than those for The Sims 3 and The Sims 2. Read below on how to get them into your game.
- Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
- Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the .package file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
- Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .trayitem, .hhi, .sgi and.householdbinary file(s) into your Tray folder
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Tray\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Tray\
- Windows 10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Tray