1996 Dodge Caravan
Uploaded 19th Jan 2007 at 9:30 AM · Updated 14th Nov 2008 at 11:39 PM by Canoodle
The vans base color is blue, with 9 Factory colors and 3 2-tone colors built in so you have color choices right from the beginning :D
I hope everyone enjoys this Keep an eye out for replacements to the Service vehicles (Maid, Nanny, etc.) in the future!
Thanks go out to Schaefft for giving me permission to use this mesh!
As usual, all anims and positions, lights, etc. is all in order. Won't overwrite the Landwhale.
NO EXCHANGE UPLOADS! Contact original mesh creator if you want to use this elsewhere.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
|Filename||TreZillah_96DodgeCaravan_01.package (inside TreZillah_96DodgeCaravan_01.rar)|
|Title||1996 Dodge Caravan|
|Description||The 1996 redesign used the Chrysler NS platform and included a driver's side sliding door, a first for Chrysler. All wheel drive was reintroduced in 1997. The Caravan was Motor Trend magazine's Car of the Year for 1996. The Caravan was also on Car and Driver magazine's Ten Best list for 1996 and 1997. Base models of the Caravan were offered in most states with either a 2.4 L four-cylinder or the 3.0 L Mitsubishi V6 engine, except in several northeastern states, where the Mitsubishi V6 didn't meet emissions standards. In those locales, the 3.3 L engine was offered as the V6 option from 1997 through 2000. The manual transmission, never popular, was dropped. The 2.4 L four-cylinder engine produced more power than the Mitsubishi 3.0 had in the first two generations. Must place on driveway. Converted by: Tre Zillah www.sims2carsource.net|
Size: 1.04 MB · Downloads: 13,961 · 19th Jan 2007
|1.04 MB||13,961||19th Jan 2007|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.