Updated 7-14-2014 - Dancing Bear Play Nursery Rhymes - Custom Sounds
Updated: 14th Jul 2014 at 1:58 PM - Added No EP Version and FTVersion
Please download the file named Updated-BecksNurseryRhymeDancingBear.zip.
The sing along option has been totally redone and checks to be sure you have Free Time installed before you are allowed to use that option.
The dance option should work for any expansion combination you might have.
The turn on/off options are not longer autonomous. Sims are able to turn it on no matter where they are on the lot. In other words they don't have to walk over the the bear to turn it on/off.
I test to be sure it is turned on, before the sing along and/or dance options become available options.
The sound volume for the nursery rhyme music is lower, I found it overshadowed the toddler's singing.
Toddlers are able to select an option of gaining 90% of their singing skill learned, but only if they do not already have 90% or above of the skill.
I've always loved the bear sculpture but felt it would make a nicer deco item for children's rooms. Then I came up with the idea to add nursery rhymes and make it animated.
Sing Along option toddlers gain charisma skills and fun when they sing along with the dancing bear.
Toddlers gain fun and enthusiasm for music, when they dance along with the music.
Toddlers gain fun, social, learn Charisma and Enthusiasm for Music with the sing along option.
I also, fixed up some issues with the mesh. The mesh was an EA sculpture, that I reduced in size, moved it's arms, added joints and assigned sections to those joints. To make it animatable. Textures are pulled from the EA sculpture.
This is found with other radios, under electronics, for $99.
Credits' To LilSister for telling me about the issues and for testing.
Be sure you remove any older version of this bear from your downloads folder, and both files found in the folder are needed for this to work properly.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 3.53 MB · Downloads: 1,665 · 14th Jul 2014
|3.53 MB||1,665||14th Jul 2014|
Size: 3.37 MB · Downloads: 11,758 · 6th Jun 2008
|3.37 MB||11,758||6th Jun 2008|
Size: 247.3 KB · Downloads: 12,909 · 6th Jun 2008
|247.3 KB||12,909||6th Jun 2008|
Size: 3.67 MB · Downloads: 15,080 · 6th Jun 2008
|3.67 MB||15,080||6th Jun 2008|
Size: 3.70 MB · Downloads: 21,767 · 6th Jun 2008
|3.70 MB||21,767||6th Jun 2008|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
I personally don't agree with personal policies and would very much like to see all policies be controlled by the board that items are posted on. It would make life so much easier for everyone. It would also eliminate the selfish/self center creators that have done so much harm to this caring and sharing community. Not one creator that I know of is able to do these things without the help of Maxis, Simpe, plugins, and all the great tutorials available.
Just in case someone wants to know my feelings on it...it is as follows:
You may use my creations freely. The only request I have is that you do not claim them as your own and PLEASE do not post on pay sites.
You may include them with you lot creations if you so desire. :)
Most of my meshes come from remeshing maxis items or can be found in the 3d mesh of unknown authors. If you wish to remesh any of my meshes you are free to do so. You may also include them with your recolors.
I do this strickly for fun. If you find anything wrong with my creations please let me know and I'll fix them if I capable of doing so or will at least post the problems found. I don't want to post junk!