The mesh for this mod was created by editing the Maxis helicopter mesh. The Maxis mesh is basically based around a Bell 222 helicopter, but with a few alterations. As Airwolf was also based on a Bell 222 I decided to kind of reverse engineer the Maxis mesh back in to a Bell 222, once that was done I then added the Airwolf "accessories"
Once added to your game, this file can be found in "Misc/Vehicles" for $30,000 and the object should not depreciate in value.
The woohoo animations have been replaced in this file making the helicopter remain static on the helipad for woohoo.
[Permission is given to recolour but the contents of this file are not to be re-posted, links to my original file only please] ....VC.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Description: Airwolf - Mach 1 Fast Attack Helicopter as seen in the 80's TV series. This version comes with the weapons systems deployed.
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Size: 575.8 KB · Downloads: 20,656 · 6th Apr 2009
|575.8 KB||20,656||6th Apr 2009|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.