Polo Shirts With Jeans
Surprise! Here's something totally unrelated to a TV show I was browsing through Bodyshop and noticed these cute polo shirts paired up with shorts (Bon Voyage outfit, I believe) and thought they might look nice with some simple jeans and converse-style trainers. There are ten colors, five with plaid pattern and five with a simple print. Pictures coming up:
- Polycount count 2230
- Categorized as Everyday
- Full body outfit
- Fat morph included
- All files compressorized
Thanks to all creators whose CC I used on my sims!
Hope you guys enjoy these!
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Polos n Jeans - Print.rar
Size: 1.28 MB · Downloads: 23,737 · 10th Jul 2012
|1.28 MB||23,737||10th Jul 2012|
Polos n Jeans - Plaid.rar
Size: 1.47 MB · Downloads: 27,235 · 10th Jul 2012
|1.47 MB||27,235||10th Jul 2012|
Size: 107.0 KB · Downloads: 27,958 · 10th Jul 2012
|107.0 KB||27,958||10th Jul 2012|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.