Gender Conversion of two PrimadonnaSims hair
Updated: 20th Aug 2015 at 5:55 PM by plasticbox - Fixed default thumbnail pic.
The hair are the Kim hair you can found here:
and the Sweet hair:
I think they are very nice and I wanted to convert them for my male sims, and i thought that maybe somebody want them too, so I'm sharing them with the MTS community.
I want to thank Lucas who gave me the permission to edit the meshes, so, thank you!
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Paola2Coversion - Primadonna & Co. - The Sweet Hair.rar
Size: 2.88 MB · Downloads: 5,963 · 20th Aug 2015
|2.88 MB||5,963||20th Aug 2015|
Paola2Conversion - Primadonna & Co. - Kim Hair.rar
Size: 2.38 MB · Downloads: 5,710 · 20th Aug 2015
|2.38 MB||5,710||20th Aug 2015|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder
Need more information?
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.
|Get to Work|