House numbers for your lot
Uploaded 2nd Oct 2005 at 11:04 PM · Updated 3rd Oct 2005 at 7:32 PM by Sup@tramp : Add a gold and black recolor
feel free for recolors. i need some :-)
the basemesh is the 0 into the numbers.package. the numbers 1to9 are recolors. use the textfunction in your favorite paintingprog. for new styles of the numbers.
you can use the cheats moveobjects on and snapobjectstogrid false to build numbers above 9
ADD: recolor in gold reflection
ADD: recolor in iron black
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Size: 53.6 KB · Downloads: 6,949 · 3rd Oct 2005
|53.6 KB||6,949||3rd Oct 2005|
Size: 59.3 KB · Downloads: 7,288 · 3rd Oct 2005
|59.3 KB||7,288||3rd Oct 2005|
Size: 82.5 KB · Downloads: 10,217 · 2nd Oct 2005
|82.5 KB||10,217||2nd Oct 2005|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.