Neon Begone Part Deux - The Neonless Bar
Updated: 4th Dec 2011 at 3:49 AM
- Edited mesh from the "Neonix" bar.
- Does not replace original
- Requires Nightlife
- No glowy bits like the original
- The "countertop" subset uses the texture from the "forbidden fruit" counter. - Recolor the counter.
- The "counterfinish" (underneath the countertop) subset has been left unchanged. - Recolor the bar if you decide to recolor.
fway-forbiddenFruitBar: 1483 Maxis:1707
Numenor for the AnyGameStarter
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 50.8 KB · Downloads: 2,293 · 3rd Jan 2011
|50.8 KB||2,293||3rd Jan 2011|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
For a full list of packs with names, see the Packs Needed popup.
Anything that I have made, whether it be a mod or a piece of CC to plop in your Sims' homes, my policy is that you may do whatever you'd like with the stuff I post as long as it remains free. I no longer consider the things I make to be mine, they now belong to the community! I don't own EA code. lol So if you'd like to see how I did something with these mods or CC, feel free to poke and prod away.