Uploaded 10th Feb 2011 at 3:39 AM · Updated 16th Aug 2012 at 6:56 PM by schafter
59.438, unfurnished, and 119.405, furnished.
Lot Size: 3x3
Lot Price: 119.405
Title: The New Venice Residence
Description: The New Venice Residence
The New Venice Residence.Sims3Pack.zip
Size: 2.25 MB · Downloads: 3,373 · 10th Feb 2011
|2.25 MB||3,373||10th Feb 2011|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!