Simplified Federal Column Beds
Uploaded 11th Jun 2012 at 3:13 AM · Updated 12th Jun 2012 at 7:06 PM by SIMul8rReviews
Requires the latest patch! Please make sure your game is updated before installing this!
You may notice in this picture that the simplified version is a bit darker. That is because I made the preset texture a little darker when creating it so it wouldn't give of such a bright glow like the original. You can, of course, change this in game by simply recoloring it.
1) Sheets and Fabric Portion of Bed Frame
2)Semi-Parts of the Bed Frame and Bed Posts
3) Mattress and Pillows
4) Parts Around the Bed Posts and Head Board
Found Under: Comfort and Bedroom
Price: Double Bed $5300 Single Bed $1650
Double Bed 3097 Vertices, 2766 Faces
Single Bed 2640 Vertices, 2196 Faces
Adobe Photoshop CS5
orangemittens for helping me with the single bed
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
|Filename||SIMul8rReviews_SimplifiedFederalColumnSingleBed.package (inside SIMul8rReviews_SimplifiedFederalColumnBeds.rar)|
|Filename||SIMul8rReviews_SimplifiedFederalColumnDoubleBed.package (inside SIMul8rReviews_SimplifiedFederalColumnBeds.rar)|
| Includes both Simplified Federal Column Double and Single Beds!
Size: 380.5 KB · Downloads: 4,164 · 11th Jun 2012
|380.5 KB||4,164||11th Jun 2012|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file. Now you will have either a .package or a .sims3pack file.
For Package files:
1. Cut and paste the file into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder. If you do not already have this folder, you should read the full guide to Package files first: Sims 3:Installing Package Fileswiki, so you can make sure your game is fully patched and you have the correct Resource.cfg file.
2. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
For Sims3Pack files:
1. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
2. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Find the item in the list and tick the box beside it. Then press the Install button below the list.
3. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the content to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
4. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see: