LeafaliciousPlantus (New Plant Mesh)
Updated: 7th Mar 2013 at 5:51 PM
MaryEllen bought 9 pots and since the seeds were mixed, every pot had a different plant! (Hey! It could happen!!)
See the rest of the screenshots for the other plants. And NOTE: these don't require watering. The screenshot showing MaryEllen Sim watering the plant was very cleverly staged.
Plant can be found in Deco>Plants for 75 Simoleons.
Plant & Pot: 1342
Even though this mesh is mostly planes, it is on the higher-poly side of life.
MilkShape, SimPE, PhotoshopCS2, various free images found on Google
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
| Mesh and 8 recolors
Size: 976.2 KB · Downloads: 10,088 · 7th Mar 2013
|976.2 KB||10,088||7th Mar 2013|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
The exception: My TS4 Robert Williamson sim. I would really like it if he's not edited in any way. He's my tribute to Robin Williams, who was someone I greatly admired. Changing him would make him just another sim.