Random Objects Pack 1 : Conference
Updated: 26th Mar 2013 at 8:05 PM
I made theses objects last year but I think it's time for me to put them on the web !
This is the first part of my "Random Objects", made with no real goal.
I tried to make funny descriptions for every of them.
My first object (ever made) : The Displayator
This panel will allow you and your friends to dislay yourself to a crowd who will be present just to admire the support on which you will put your sheets.
This high definition projector allows you to project high definition images on a high definition sheet. Unlike what you believe, we never have enough definition!
For those who are still wondering in which world we are and how it is done, this earth map may be interesting, for others it is just decoration.
Ingame descriptions are available in English and French.
They are in :
The displayator, 750 Simoleon : Entertainment > Hobbies & Skill (act like a mirror, grows up charisma)
High-Def Projector, 620 Simoleon : Electronics > TVs (not functional, just deco)
Earth Map, 60 Simoleon : Decor > Wall Decoration
I hope you will enjoy them !
Have fun !
Objects created with 1.48 Base game version. Should be compatible with the most recent patch.
Displayator : 1665 Faces
High-Def Projector : 286 Faces
Earth Map : 18 Faces
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 112.9 KB · Downloads: 15,665 · 25th Mar 2013
|112.9 KB||15,665||25th Mar 2013|
Size: 370.3 KB · Downloads: 17,010 · 25th Mar 2013
|370.3 KB||17,010||25th Mar 2013|
Size: 521.0 KB · Downloads: 15,471 · 25th Mar 2013
|521.0 KB||15,471||25th Mar 2013|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file. Now you will have either a .package or a .sims3pack file.
For Package files:
1. Cut and paste the file into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder. If you do not already have this folder, you should read the full guide to Package files first: Sims 3:Installing Package Fileswiki, so you can make sure your game is fully patched and you have the correct Resource.cfg file.
2. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
For Sims3Pack files:
1. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
2. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Find the item in the list and tick the box beside it. Then press the Install button below the list.
3. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the content to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
4. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see: