Uploaded 9th Aug 2014 at 5:33 PM · Updated 11th Jan 2015 at 10:07 PM by KarenLorraine : adding extra bedding pattern
These are a belated birthday gift for my lovely friend Klaartje, who kept her birthday secret until the day and because I am soooo slow at making things, it’s late.
I have included several patterns that are IKEA. The other patterns are IKEA style. There's quite a mix in here with some suitable for men and children.
So... Happy Belated Birthday, Klaartje!
Bedding made using CuriousB's Complete Bedding Creation Kit.
EDIT: I have now created some curtains to match here and uploaded a bedding pattern that I forgot to make!
Size: 241.2 KB · Downloads: 10,412 · 16th Aug 2014
|241.2 KB||10,412||16th Aug 2014|
Size: 3.02 MB · Downloads: 16,419 · 9th Aug 2014
|3.02 MB||16,419||9th Aug 2014|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64:
/Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
Need more information?
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
The creator also recommends the following uploads:
I work part time too. And when I'm not working I have to do the cleaning, shopping, cooking, ferrying and lots of other things too!
I'm a busy person, but that's the way I like it!
Creation requests (Lots only):
I will consider requests, but before you ask me take a look at what I've already built. If you have something in mind and it fits in with what I already build then ask away. Please do not ask me to build weird and wonderful things eg gothic, cemeteries, creepy/grungy or fantasy. You can read a more detailed policy on creating for you here http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?p=3963603&posted=1#post3963603
Please be aware that I'm very busy and don't have that much free time so it might take a while, but if you're prepared to wait...:)
Most of my creations are here at MTS but you can find a few exclusives at www.leefish.nl and at www.simfansuk.com