Always FreeBuild (Updated 6/26)
Uploaded 26th Apr 2017 at 11:29 PM · Updated 26th Jun 2018 at 5:01 PM by TwistedMexi : Break Fix
This is a fairly straight-forward mod, similar to my Always Testing and Always MOO mods. At the request of an MTS user, this joins the list.
The mod may be rather niche, but will likely be helpful if you're primarily a builder.
It enables building on special lots like the Police Station, Hospital, and Police Station. It also unlocks all career-locked objects by default and allows you to do all this building at no cost to you.
When editing the career lots, do take extra precautions as deleting or modifying the wrong items can hinder career progression. Players assume all responsibility when editing these lots.
This is a script mod so make sure script mods are enabled in your gameplay options -> Other settings and make sure the .ts4script is directly in your mods folder.
If you'd like to support me and my future mod development, please refer to my signature or profile.
(There are no tuning conflicts in this mod)
Size: 1.4 KB · Downloads: 32,049 · 26th Jun 2018
|1.4 KB||32,049||26th Jun 2018|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
Read the upload description for installation instructions. If nothing else is specified, do the following:
2. Extract: Use(Windows) to extract the .package file(s) (if included, ts4script as well) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the .package file(s) (if included, ts4script as well) into your Mods folder
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
Need more information?
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.
- Mod still not working? Make sure you have script mods enabled
About Me and Policy
If you'd like to support me, I'm now on Patreon. Be sure to check there for more frequent posts :)
You may share my content with any individual as long as I am credited.
You may also provide individuals with a link to any of my existing upload sites.
You may not upload my content to any other distribution sites (i.e. sites similar to ModTheSims4) unless you acquire my explicit permission to do so.
If a mod of mine is updated by someone else without them asking me for permission to do so, I reserve the right to re-update said mod myself.