If you want to see the animation on this object and get some more info on how to use it, you will have to watch my Youtube Video:
Bakies The Sims 4 Custom Content: Llama Fountain (it's only 2.05 minutes long)
Curious how to make a custom realistic pond with waterfal to use with the fountain, please watch my Youtube Video Tutorial:
The Sims 4 Tutorial: How to make a realistic Pond + Waterfall (it's only 6:16 minutes long)
This file has been UPDATED on 17-09-2021 with the following things:
- Makes the items to appear in the new Fountain Decoration section in Build Mode.
- Placeable on ponds.
- Placeable on slopes, which makes it easier to place them near the edge of ponds.
- Deleted Thrown Coin interaction
- Updates on the object's titles + descriptions.
- Object's price has been changed from 75 to 400 simoleons, to give it a more realistic price.
Please RE-DOWNLOAD and delete the old files!
I made a new fountain! This time it isn't an invisible object like some of my other fountains are, but a mesh-edit from a fountain that came with the Get Together Expansion Pack.
Besides editing the mesh, I also made it available to be placed on water. If you want to know how to make it look good both on water as on land, then watch my video at the top of this page.
Get Together EP required.
It's a standalone object, so it won't overwrite any other objects in game.
You can find this wallpaper under Built mode > Fountain Decoration OR type Llama into the search bar.
You can recognize it by my "BG logo" icon in the lower right corner of the thumbnail.
The costs are: 400 Simoleons
Get Together Expansion Pack
Tested with gameversion: 22.214.171.1240
Custom Content used on Thumbnail:
Non-transparent Pool Water
Animated Water Shimmering
Animated Frogs (All 25 species)
Animated Steamy Street Storm Drain
3 Unlocked+Recolored Get Together Rocks
I Hope you like it and will give me some credit if used in screenshots or videos!
>> Want to share my mods? <<
Besides giving me credit and linking back to this page, I would appreciate it if you could add my video too instead of (only) the thumbnail.
Thanks to the Sims 4 Studio
Thanks to the Blender Foundation for making Blender
Thanks Adobe for making Photoshop
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
| Updated to appear in the new Fountain Decoration section in buildmode • Placeable on ponds
Size: 2.29 MB · Downloads: 298 · 17th Sep 2021
BakieGaming - Fountain - Llame.rar
| BakieGaming - Fountain - Llame
Size: 2.20 MB · Downloads: 9,915 · 19th May 2017
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder
Need more information?
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Bakie also recommends you check the following:
I have also made some other CC like Animated Objects/Walls/Floors, Invisible Dance Floors, Transparent Floor Windows, Pool Water Recolors, Backdrop & Trolley Replacements, (Dynamic Light) Clothing, Facemasks, Wallpapers, Floors, Stickers, Paintings, Unlocked Item Packs and other recolored objects. To see and or download them, please take a look at my profile page: http://modthesims.info/member.php?u=3751119