Pepsi for Sims 2 game.
This mod adds a costume of Pepsiman from the coolest game on PS1 (And Earth as a whole), Pepsiman. The main feature of this suit is its polygonality, blockyness, and crunchy textures, everything is fresh, only from the garden called PS1. If you don't like this then... Get pepsi'd The model looks like a PS1 model, same to the textures (Looks nice to me). There's no major problems, everything moves nicely. I made him as a joke (As always), I don't think you can make any serious stuff with him, but good luck anyway
You can wear this suit in all categories, from everyday to outerwear, but only being adult male.
Also i HIGHLY recommend using invisible skintones if you don't want a mouth under a... Chin i guess... Of your handsome crunchy blocky aluminum fizzing boy. (He looks like Xenomorph with a mouth under his head lol)
The model ripped by The Models Resource user SegaSonic04: https://www.models-resource.com/pla...ro/model/36197/
soft: simpe, milkshape, bodyshop
Alternative: Emo/Goth/Punk etc
Brands/Logos: Products, bands, TV shows etc.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Categories & CAS info:
* The following information shares where the CASpart/bodyshop part can be found
Size: 150.5 KB · Downloads: 308 · 8th Apr 2021
|150.5 KB||308||8th Apr 2021|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.