Invisible Pool Light
As it's cloned from the EAxis pool light, it's completely swimthrough, and I made the mesh a sort of open box to allow for clickthrough if you did, as intended, stack these on top of any other type of custom light you wanted to use as a pool light, or to give a magical glow to any other kind of in-ground affair.
128 polys, found in Buy > Lighting > Outdoor for the low, low price of absolutely nothing at all.
Not Applicable: None of the above
Description: Just place using "moveobjects on" to the tile next to the pool, and enjoy a soft pool light that seems to come from nowhere at all.
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
The following custom content is included in the downloadable files:
in pool invisible light.zip
Size: 49.5 KB · Downloads: 127 · 22nd Dec 2021
|49.5 KB||127||22nd Dec 2021|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
create/upload recolors (including altering clothes for different body shapes)
modify/upload modified meshes (if/when I make them)
do as much for private use as you like
AS LONG AS:
you give full credit (and link) to me for the original
you do not upload to paysites/donation items