Metalfenix Sim (Raf)
Uploaded 2nd Sep 2005 at 7:05 AM · Updated 2nd Sep 2005 at 5:33 PM by metalfenix
Okay, the custom parts of the sim:
Beard: The beard (jawbeard without moustache) was made by necrodog here: http://forums.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=68254
Glasses: The glasses made were by Akula (look for the Neo's model) here. The link: http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=86411
Top: The leather top I made, You can find the base mesh (created by the almighty marvine and beos) here: http://forums.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=71284.
Yo can find my leather top and other leather underwear here: http://forums.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=86739
Pants: My leather chap pants. look here: http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=66598
And Finally the skin. The skin In my avatar was made over the blackdeftan made by Allen, I added The tattoos to the skintone (These are my real - life tattoos by the way) . The link for the Allen's skins is this (If you want the original unmodified skin) : http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=61653
Really, I want to thank all the people who made the custom parts of the sim, without you this sim won't be possible.
|Filename||5f706d50_Ltr_straps_Top.package (inside MetalfenixSim.Sims2Pack)|
|Filename||5fbba290_biker_pants5.package (inside MetalfenixSim.Sims2Pack)|
Size: 5.26 MB · Downloads: 1,774 · 2nd Sep 2005
|5.26 MB||1,774||2nd Sep 2005|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
- You may want to use the Sims2Pack Clean Installer Official Site. instead of the game's installer, which will let you install sims and pets which may otherwise give errors about needing expansion packs. It also lets you choose what included content to install. Do NOT use to get around this error with lots and houses as that can cause your game to crash when attempting to use that lot. Get here:
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you get an error that says "This content requires expansion pack data that is not installed", please use either Clean Installer to install this sim.