Uploaded 7th Sep 2005 at 4:59 PM · Updated 24th May 2006 at 2:12 PM by Cinnamon
Too much information to load! Please check each package file individually inside the Downloads tab!
Size: 1.88 MB · Downloads: 5,083 · 7th Sep 2005
|1.88 MB||5,083||7th Sep 2005|
Size: 1.88 MB · Downloads: 5,126 · 7th Sep 2005
|1.88 MB||5,126||7th Sep 2005|
Size: 1.88 MB · Downloads: 6,223 · 7th Sep 2005
|1.88 MB||6,223||7th Sep 2005|
Size: 1.18 MB · Downloads: 5,039 · 7th Sep 2005
|1.18 MB||5,039||7th Sep 2005|
Size: 1.18 MB · Downloads: 5,329 · 7th Sep 2005
|1.18 MB||5,329||7th Sep 2005|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Meshes neededThis download requires one or more meshes to work properly. Please check the Description tab for information about the meshes needed, then download them below:
|MTS cannot guarantee any off-site links will be available|
|Testers Wanted: Female adult and Yg Adult Trenchcoat (requested) by Aner-Dyfan|