Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Inventor
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Apr 2024 at 10:19 AM
Default WCIF invisible cash register or something similar?
Hello! Can you please help me out locating an invisible register? I don't know if something like that exists.
The idea is that I want something the generates service sims, and keeps them standing at a specific place, as in tending the register of some kind. But I don't want them to go home or move too far away.
I guess I can hide a register, but I don't want sims to throw a routing tantrum.
So basically any invisible register would do, I don't even care what the register is from, books, food, whatever. It can even be seasons food stands or coffee from university.
Like for sims 2 for example:
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 24th Apr 2024 at 2:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by chokolady
Hello! Can you please help me out locating an invisible register? I don't know if something like that exists.
The idea is that I want something the generates service sims, and keeps them standing at a specific place, as in tending the register of some kind. But I don't want them to go home or move too far away.
I guess I can hide a register, but I don't want sims to throw a routing tantrum.
So basically any invisible register would do, I don't even care what the register is from, books, food, whatever. It can even be seasons food stands or coffee from university.
Like for sims 2 for example:

I don't know of an invisible cash register, and not sure it would work, since you wouldn't be able to click on it to buy things. Transmogriffier might work, using some unassuming object as the register.

Shiny, happy people make me puke!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 24th Apr 2024 at 9:04 PM
I think this is what you're looking for.
Inventor
Original Poster
#4 Old 25th Apr 2024 at 8:47 AM
Thank you both, those are both very good sugestions!