Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
#26 Old 5th May 2007 at 9:44 PM
Default Karreve Genova- Application
Name: Karreve Genova
Country of Origin: Paris, France
Likes: Eyeliner, Cuddling with Alton, shopping, Spending time with Sammy, and Dancing.
Dislikes: Changing dirty diapers, cats, Construction, and Traffic.
Category Entering: Honey, Im the Pretty Boy type through and through.
Short Bio: I was orphaned when I was 12, after my parents were killed in the fire that destroyed my house. My grandmother took me in, and thats soon when I officially realized I was gay. I used to dress up in her old dresses and danced around the house, singing loudly and waking the neighbors with my rendition of "Isnt she Lovely?". I went to highschool, and thats where I met Alton. We were inseperable, and when we graduated, we moved to Paris, France, and started our life together. I work as an Elementary School teacher, or a Maître d'école élémentaire as its called in French. We have one child together, a little boy named Samuel, or Sammy as I affectionally call him. Alton heard about this contest at work, and said I should join because it would be good to get away from Sammy and the kids at school, so, here I am!

Headshot:

Bodyshot:

Freeshot:
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#27 Old 5th May 2007 at 11:54 PM
Test Subject
Original Poster
#28 Old 6th May 2007 at 3:31 AM
wow, people are actually entering this cycle. ^_^ I'm excited. I'll have the first round posted either tomorrow night or Monday, but applications will remain open.
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 6th May 2007 at 3:31 AM
Yay! They looks so great! :jig:

Just call me Dino
#30 Old 6th May 2007 at 4:17 AM
If things settle down for me before apps close I think I have a "macho man" that I'll enter, then again I have a "pretty boy" or two hanging around uni right now as well
Test Subject
Original Poster
#31 Old 6th May 2007 at 8:48 AM
Default Round One

Round One
Do you have something precious to you?

This time around, all of you are going to do the same tasks. Show us what you love more than anything in the world, be it person, place, or thing. Interact or admire your chosen and let the rest of us know why you consider it your most cherished thing. You can do this in a story format with 2-4 pictures.

Applications will REMAIN open until further notice. Round One's due date is tentatively scheduled for May 11. If you need an extension, please let me know ahead of time and not the day before.
#32 Old 6th May 2007 at 1:09 PM
Terrific entries so far from everyone!

FlyingPigeon, Brandon is still and always...<sizzle> and ^5 red-headed nerds

Jaime and Paco, yay! Happy to see you here, I hope you enter!

Lomelindi, don't worry at all about the hair! I'm going in a different direction anyway :-)

Arthas, thanks for the encouragement, this does look like a fun contest.
Lab Assistant
#33 Old 6th May 2007 at 2:10 PM
Looking forward to see your round 1 guys!

Just call me Dino
Test Subject
Original Poster
#34 Old 6th May 2007 at 4:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SimsArtThat
Can you also please tell me what sort of backgrounds you'll be asking for? In-game? Photoshopped backgrounds ok? Will all the rounds be in story format? Will applications be judged/scored?

In-game backgrounds would be the best, but you can photoshop a little. I would prefer in-game because I don't know how well you could interact with the scenery otherwise. You could always post the picture and ask me if it's okay or not. I don't think all the rounds are going to be story format unless a lot of people want it that way. The applications won't be judged, everyone goes to round one.

I still need one judge, does anybody know someone?
#35 Old 6th May 2007 at 6:07 PM
*gasp* MEN!

Oh. I'm okay. I didn't realize they were all hiding in here! *winks at Brandon* Hey studmuffin. *throws hand up in air* Oo! It's true. Brandon HATES doing dishes.

OOoo and is that...do I see...Sims! Good to see you jumping right back in. Max must not mind too much And yes - red headed nerds rock!

Honda I would be honored to judge all these fine specimens for you, if you still need someone.
Scholar
#36 Old 6th May 2007 at 6:15 PM
Everything looks really good so far guys
Test Subject
#37 Old 6th May 2007 at 7:50 PM
Are applications still accepted?
#38 Old 6th May 2007 at 8:28 PM
:laugh: Oh I really really like Max! He misses absolutely nothing does he?

Oo and Sneh is here too. Hope you can join Sneh.

Gah. All of this is making me want to join instead of judge. I have one of each that could handle a contest - macho and pretty. The pretty one has never been entered before and feels rather ignored. :hmm: But that puts me up against Sims and FP. Err...nevermind.
Test Subject
#39 Old 6th May 2007 at 8:33 PM
My application is complete.

I may go back and mess around with it some but at least it's up.

She was just like autumn in itself, but she was a thing of life and not impending death.
#40 Old 6th May 2007 at 8:38 PM
He sees all. He even sees all when he isn't here! I should smash his gucci reading glasses. At least he keeps me on my toes lol. You two would be fast friends, I have no doubt.

Magic, oh you should enter! I had a super-pretty boy in my app originally but...just a little TOO pretty. Please please enter?
#41 Old 6th May 2007 at 10:52 PM
*drool* And that is why I'm not entering. But I will judge

Excellent pics FP.
Test Subject
#42 Old 7th May 2007 at 12:14 AM
Just popping in to say that Brandon has raised the temp in here, big-time. >fanning self<
Lab Assistant
#43 Old 7th May 2007 at 3:29 AM
Wow! I really like your pictures fp! And Magic, Armand is so cool. Why not join him?

Just call me Dino
Test Subject
Original Poster
#44 Old 7th May 2007 at 4:05 AM
Hey, I just got back from work. Applications are still open, and you can join us Magic, someone else PMed me for a judge spot, we'd love to have your boy in here.
Lab Assistant
#45 Old 7th May 2007 at 10:43 AM
Great entries Kakashi!

Just call me Dino
#46 Old 7th May 2007 at 11:36 AM
Default Maleki Holmes-Application
Name:Maleki Holmes
Country of Origin:United States
Likes:Children, reading, working out, and spending time with my family
Dislikes:Work, fighting with my wife and kids, cold weather
Category Entering:Definately a macho man
Short Bio: I've always been a bit of a macho man, but you put one of my children(or grandchildren) into my arms and I melt faster than you can blink. I started my family when I was only 15, my wife and I had twin boys, Amadeus and Matise.

Headshot

Bodyshot

Freeshot
Top Secret Researcher
#47 Old 7th May 2007 at 3:42 PM
It's going to be a tough job judging this, but I'll manage.
Cool applications people.
Scholar
#48 Old 7th May 2007 at 4:06 PM
OCan we all just say, "YUM!" ? These look great. I'm excited :dsausage:
Instructor
#49 Old 7th May 2007 at 6:21 PM
Default Robert Woodward (Nukeya) Application
Hope it's not too late to enter! I will be working on round 1 shortly and have it in.

Name:Robert Woodward
Likes:spending time with my wife and daughters, working out, playing pool, seeing people happy
Dislikes:people who are rude, cats, being nagged
Occupation: I am a detective full time and my wife and I also just bought a small coffee shop we are working on establishing together.
Categorie:Macho
Short Bio:Well, I can't honestly say I've really ever done this before. My beautiful wife Kalani is competing in All-American Model and found out about this. She begged me for weeks to give it a shot, so here I am. My twin brother and I grew up on a small farm in the midwest and I have decided to stick to my roots. Apart from work, as I said, I enjoy spending time with my wife Kalani and three girls Nuveah, Selest and Tierney, love spending time outdoors and am just an all around happy-go-lucky kinda guy.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#50 Old 7th May 2007 at 6:30 PM
Wow, good job, guys! I'm glad to see more people joining!

Page 2 of 10