Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Instructor
Original Poster
#26 Old 30th Aug 2007 at 10:03 PM
Yes these applications are amazing, I have a lot of things coming for this contests...I think I like the prizes the most though that I am going to give.....they are pretty nice!
Advertisement
#27 Old 31st Aug 2007 at 1:12 AM
Ooh I can't wait til the next round! Are there going to be eliminations for the application round?
Instructor
Original Poster
#28 Old 31st Aug 2007 at 1:17 AM
Maybe depending on how many apps I get!
#29 Old 31st Aug 2007 at 1:17 AM
Oh ok. Just checking.
Instructor
Original Poster
#30 Old 31st Aug 2007 at 2:20 AM
I hope you guys like the new prizes!!
#31 Old 31st Aug 2007 at 2:48 AM
nice prizes love the sims gives me extra reasons to want to win just one thing did you pay for that liana donation because its free here
http://paysites.mustbedestroyed.org/booty/
Instructor
Original Poster
#32 Old 31st Aug 2007 at 3:53 AM
Nope I didn't pay for anything, that is just a site of some of her content incase some people don't know what her stuff looks like, but I think she is going to donate me some all new stuff!
Forum Resident
#33 Old 31st Aug 2007 at 3:59 AM
I may join. When exactly do apps end?
#34 Old 31st Aug 2007 at 4:04 AM
Quote: Originally posted by msp_teen
Nope I didn't pay for anything, that is just a site of some of her content incase some people don't know what her stuff looks like, but I think she is going to donate me some all new stuff!

oh cool new new stuff lol btw joesims i dont run this contest but i dont think apps have ended so you can join oh and i meant to ask earlier is my garden shot ok is she covered up enough i know it said no nudity
#35 Old 31st Aug 2007 at 4:09 AM
Well the first post says that the application round ends on Sept. 2nd at 12 midnight.
#36 Old 31st Aug 2007 at 4:37 AM
I so want to enter this contest!! but i'm afraid if it clashes with my exam date..*thinks again* Okay I'm in! expect an entry from me soon
#37 Old 31st Aug 2007 at 7:25 AM
This contest is shaping up beautifully... And looking at the first prize I can see why. It will be a pleasure to judge.
Instructor
Original Poster
#38 Old 31st Aug 2007 at 12:16 PM
Ok you guys can't wait to see those entries, and honeynutcows your whole app is fine, nudity just means I don't want to see any private parts lol, but I like your app and it is fine with me!!
Test Subject
#39 Old 1st Sep 2007 at 11:55 AM
Default Finn Kahroyl
Name: Finn Kahroyl
Ethnicity: Aussie/Mexican
Job: unemployed at the moment/mother
Mini-Biography: I'm half Aussie half Mexican and from Australia. I have a beautiful daughter Midika, I've split up with her father, so now its just us two and I've recently started dating a lovely guy named Ben. I'm not rich and don't have a perfect life, i want to show girls like me that it is possible to achieve great things without a lot.

HEAD SHOT:

BODY SHOT:

FREE SHOT:

Dancing it up with Ben...

This is the way you left me,I'm not pretending. No hope, no love, no glory, No Happy Ending.
This is the way that we love, Like it's forever.
Then live the rest of our life,But not together.
Lab Assistant
#40 Old 2nd Sep 2007 at 4:05 AM
Name
Lucia Jacobi

Ethnicity
Brazilian and Sweedish

Job
Stay at Home Mom

Mini Bio
I grew up in Cades, Brazil in a not so weathly home. My father had left us when I was 3, so my mother was left to raise my 3 sisters and I. I grew up watching her work every odd-end job and was determined to make a life better for myself. When I was 19 I moved to the states for a while & met the love of my life, Brice. We got married after a few months and are still doing well to this day. He gave me my most prized possesion, My baby Eva. She is now 18 months old and is the most amazing thing. I have worked very hard to get where I am today and I believe I could be a great role model to other girls out there who feel week and to let them know they are beautiful!

Head shot

Body Shot

Free Shot

My beautiful daughter, Eve Norelle and I.
#41 Old 2nd Sep 2007 at 4:10 AM
i'll get my app is soon. so dont close it yet kay?
#42 Old 2nd Sep 2007 at 8:10 PM
This contest looks great! I'll have my application in by tonight!!
#43 Old 2nd Sep 2007 at 9:51 PM
Here we go!

Name: Carolina Cortada
Ethnicity: Spanish
Job: Mother
Mini-Biography: I grew up in Alcudia, with my Mum, Lucinda, my Dad, Camilo, and my older sister Antonia. Mum and Dad divorced when I was 16, and I moved to London with my Mum, where I began modelling! I entered myself into every pageant I could as a teenager, and won quite a few of them, but stopped when I went to college.
I studied French, so I am tri-lingual, and I hope to move to Paris when my modelling career takes off again, and my beautiful daughter Lana is a bit older.
More than anything, I want to be a role model to girls everywhere, especially Lana and my nine-year-old niece, Sylvia, who lives in Barcelona, but writes to tell me how much she wants to be a model too! If I could inspire her, it would mean the world to me.

Headshot:

Garden Shot:

Being With Lana, Something I Love:

This kid is gonna be a supermodel some day!
#44 Old 3rd Sep 2007 at 2:39 AM
Default Application - Chelsea Liverpool
Name
Chelsea Liverpool

Ethnicity
Irish and German

Job
Extras for tv series, Part - time art teacher

Mini Bio

Chelsea was originally born in Berline, Germany before moving to Ireland at the age of 9. She still has the German tongue and can speak fluently in both, English and German. She has and older sister Embry and brother, Philipp.
She's currently in the university of Exeter in UK, where she takes up the art major. Now, on season break times, Chelsea loves spending her free time with children and volunteers to be part time art teacher. Not leaving out her family, Chelsea loves helping her mom at their own bakery shop and tutors her younger sister, Bella, for her upcoming exams. She was named after her Grandmother's favourite dream place, Chelsea.Even though, they lived a hard average life before, Chelsea's parents were great role models to their children and brought them up successfully. Being the shallow one in class before, Chelsea is now one of the honour students in her university. Taking up her parents footsteps, she believes she can be a great role model showing that all you need to do is work hard, believe in yourself , step up and never give up.

head shot :

Garden shot :

I love flowers. Their colours, shapes, smell..all brings up an atmosphere. It's modern art.

What i like doing? Study the arts in spiritual relaxation.

PS: when you say NO photoshop, do you mean no sharpening? no soft effects?
Instructor
#45 Old 3rd Sep 2007 at 9:04 AM
I will enter but it will be tomorrow night...

Cass, 22, Australia
My Simblr
Test Subject
#46 Old 3rd Sep 2007 at 11:48 AM
i hope my apps ok... all these others are so good!!

This is the way you left me,I'm not pretending. No hope, no love, no glory, No Happy Ending.
This is the way that we love, Like it's forever.
Then live the rest of our life,But not together.
#47 Old 3rd Sep 2007 at 7:00 PM
Name
Felka Sarnecki

Ethnicity
Polish, German, Irish..

Job
Librarian

Mini Bio:
Cześć Miłego dnia, (Hello Good Day)
I'm Felka Which means lucky is Polish. I have lived in germanyy with my mother Mada and little sister Petra for 7 years. Then me and we moved to poland with my grandmother.when i was 10 Our mother died from a diese
but our grandmother never told us the name of it. I missed my mother so much..so i decided to learn how to play the piono because it reminded me of her. When i was 15 i got pregnet with my daughter Rozalia
But...her father left me to take care of her all by my self. I'm a librarin i love reading and i have always loved szkoła but i never was really there because i had my daughter but i always made time to learn the english language
im even teaching it to my grandma!But My whole life i was always let down but the one thing i know i can do is modling I remeber when i was just a child i always heard people say.."Ale fajna laska!" Which means what a pretty girl. All i know is I'm ready to model and I'm going to win for my mother.
Dziękuję Do zobaczenia
( thank you see you later)

I love dancing with Petra!
#48 Old 3rd Sep 2007 at 8:08 PM
I'm going to join but I have some questions. I was wondering if I could enhance the photo? It's not really photoshopping. I'll have app up soon.
#49 Old 3rd Sep 2007 at 9:24 PM
Default Application: Yumi Sell
Name: Yumi Sell
Ethnicity: Japanese Brazilian
Job: Farmer
Mini-Biography: I lived in Chicago with my parents as a child. My mom died when I was 14, so me and my dad moved to Minnesota to be closer to family. When I was 19, I married my high school sweetheart, James, and we moved to Marshall, a small town in Minnesota, to start a farm.

Head Shot:

Garden Body Shot:

Free Shot: I love tending to my vegetable garden.

Sorry for the bad pictures, I was rushing so I could get to drill practice on time.
#50 Old 3rd Sep 2007 at 10:21 PM
Name: Salina Jacobs
Ethnicity: Latina
Job: Artist
Mini-Biography: Holá!
I live with my mother in a small torned up house. We can't afford much. Being an artist doesn't help that much for when we pay the bills. My mother has never been married and I never knew my father. She won't even tell me that I never had a dad! Me and my mother don't have a very strong relationship and it's quite hard to live with her.

headshot-no make-up

bodyshot

freeshot
I just love to paint. It's my whole life. When I'm bored, I get my pj's on and fix up my hair like I'm going to bed. But instead of going to bed, I go paint.

Page 2 of 10