Quick Reply
Search this Thread
#26 Old 26th Feb 2007 at 9:51 AM
melanie,they said they had the guide? in NZ?! ZOMG! lol! You could check Harvey Norman, but they dont really get Sims2 guides in. But you could ask them for posters! Hehee!
Or ring EB and tell them to put one behind the desk for you
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#27 Old 26th Feb 2007 at 1:34 PM
Woaw, I wished we had the priima guides here in Denmark, but we don't. Only the miniature one that comes with the game...

~*Sofie-Amalie*~
LJ
Test Subject
#28 Old 26th Feb 2007 at 9:13 PM
Got guide from GameStop today...NYC!
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 26th Feb 2007 at 10:53 PM
I was able to pick on up in montana at our local gamestop, they had a few copies.
Top Secret Researcher
#30 Old 27th Feb 2007 at 1:34 AM
Quote: Originally posted by oph3lia
I never buy game guides... unless I get utterly stuck on the game but even then I look up solutions online. Waste of money (and space) if you ask me

If u wait for two expansion packs to come out after the one the guide is about, then the price goes down a lot. It goes from like $17 to $10 at my EB games. I'm gonna pick up the OFB guide when I get seasons.
#31 Old 3rd Mar 2007 at 2:23 AM
Yay my dad just won the OfB guide on an auction! I don't think I'll get Seasons
Sarcastic Evil Muppet
retired moderator
#32 Old 5th Mar 2007 at 4:00 AM
I read the prima guides at work during slow times :D
#33 Old 5th Mar 2007 at 8:44 AM
Hehe, I wish I could read them at school but it'd be unlikely it'd fit in my bag let alone I get a time to read it. My guide may be here tomorrow, probably Wednesday or Thursday though :D
#34 Old 5th Mar 2007 at 12:40 PM
I always buy my games from the same store, but I never saw a prima-guide.... (Sweden).
I would probably buy them if I knew where to find them. All I have is that little booklet inside the game-box,like introducing whats new with the EP. And the gametips "in game". Guess its not the same thing. So whats in them really?
Page 2 of 2