Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#376 Old 4th May 2008 at 7:35 PM
I think she's on her 8th husband, and her 10th child.

I would like to clear up the little matter of my sanity as it has come into question. I am not in any way, shape, or form, sane. Insane? Hell yes!

People keep calling me 'evil.' I must be doing something right.

SilentPsycho - The Official MTS2 Psycho
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#377 Old 5th May 2008 at 3:07 AM
LOL! That filler is just too funny! I think Noir will kill you for everything you've done to her. Good luck on your schoolworks!
#378 Old 16th May 2008 at 4:09 PM
Just wanted to say that I've really enjoyed reading Noir's story! Looking forward to the next installments after your assignments are out of the way
Forum Resident
#379 Old 16th May 2008 at 9:29 PM
pokeypokeypokey

~*I'm a she*~
The Booty calls to you, you cannot resist it
I use Target and Kodak Gallery for my pictures, you should too... :D
My MTS2|Livejournal|Yearbook|Facebook
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#380 Old 17th May 2008 at 1:01 PM
*Looks up, decapitates photo with her dissertation, then gets back to working on it*

I would like to clear up the little matter of my sanity as it has come into question. I am not in any way, shape, or form, sane. Insane? Hell yes!

Inventor
#381 Old 18th May 2008 at 4:36 AM
*stares in horror at photo's bleeding, headless body* :O
#382 Old 21st May 2008 at 3:46 PM
I know I'm a little late, but I just wanted to say that I have enjoyed this story very much! Good job!!
Lab Assistant
#383 Old 21st May 2008 at 6:59 PM
Ya, like millionheir, I've been following this story and I really like it. Good job.
Test Subject
#384 Old 21st May 2008 at 8:07 PM
Just found this today and read it start to finish, love it! Wish I had that much of an evil streak, all my sims end up happily married and stay that way - it actually gets a little dull sometimes but I don't have the heart to do bad things to them.

Good luck with your dissertation.
#385 Old 7th Jun 2008 at 6:24 PM
When will there be an update and a Libra?:D
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#386 Old 7th Jun 2008 at 7:14 PM
Update will probably come in a few days. The final deadline for all my work, except the work I'm retaking over the summer, is Monday. After that I should be free, so keep your eyes peeled.

#387 Old 8th Jun 2008 at 1:07 AM
ooh I never though the black widow challenge could be this funny!!
I just read all the chapters and I loved them 8 D! It took a couple of hours lol... I can't wait to see what happens

and good luck with all your work
#388 Old 8th Jun 2008 at 1:04 PM
Can't wait for an update:D
#389 Old 8th Jun 2008 at 1:34 PM
i never knew reading this would have me so addicted cant wait for next update
#390 Old 10th Jun 2008 at 3:40 PM
*waits patiently for update*
#391 Old 22nd Jun 2008 at 2:50 PM
Hey, I'm new here and looking forward to your next update.
#392 Old 26th Jun 2008 at 3:37 AM
It's kind of sad how clueless the Sim homicide detectives are. Oh well. Fantastic story!
Lab Assistant
#393 Old 26th Jun 2008 at 10:06 PM
As I finally got my password again I decided to drop by and tell you how much I love your story. You have a great humourous (<-- did I spell that right? sorry, no English-native-speaker... ) style in writing and Noir is simply unique (in a wonderful way ). I'm very excited about the next chapter, can hardly wait... :3
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#394 Old 27th Jun 2008 at 5:04 PM
Thanks for the compliments! One does one's best.

Next update will be sometime in the next few days. Computer-jobby-person brother will be coming over tonight to help me fix some computer problems, then it's all sails ahead!:D

Test Subject
#395 Old 28th Jun 2008 at 4:22 PM
I have been lurking in the shadows as a non-member for a while now, and this story is great- I've had some good laughs.
Test Subject
#396 Old 2nd Jul 2008 at 7:06 PM
Oh, I've been waiting forever for an update. I don't post much, but woo, this story had me hooked immediately! I wonder what gender little Libra's going to be? I know the name's Libra, it's the only Zodiac sign left!
Test Subject
#397 Old 2nd Jul 2008 at 11:16 PM
which one's virgo again???

Living is a waste of breathing,
and dying is a waste of death...

If you jump, then I will jump too, we'll fall together...
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#398 Old 2nd Jul 2008 at 11:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Kzakel
Oh, I've been waiting forever for an update. I don't post much, but woo, this story had me hooked immediately! I wonder what gender little Libra's going to be? I know the name's Libra, it's the only Zodiac sign left!

Actually, there's three left - Libra, Aquarius, and Capricorn.

Quote: Originally posted by Psycho_Bunny
which one's virgo again???

Virgo's currently the teen girl in a black short dress.

Really sorry about this, but update really SHOULD be up in the next day or so. My mum's having to make an emergency visit to some relatives in Germany, so I've been a bit pre-occupied.

Test Subject
#399 Old 3rd Jul 2008 at 1:19 AM
Ooooo, I love this. :D
Noir's a kick *** mom.
Can't wait!
Instructor
#400 Old 5th Jul 2008 at 9:26 PM
I can't wait too see Noir new baby PLEASE update soon
Page 16 of 22